Did the Forums just get funky?

Re: Did the Forums just get funky?

Yes, it's because they want us to.

The actual quote you're looking for is

You aren't meant to see adverts no but that isn't a normal advert (as in served through our ad server in the rotation), it's basically like site buttons or any other graphic on the site. Like when we used to have a button on the front to buy Diablo 2 and it would link to our shop for that. There's no mechanism set up to remove those types of graphics per user group on the forums but that doesn't mean Rush won't try to make something. You won't see the banner at the top however, if you do let me know.

Still, I think it's a bad violation of Palship perks. Removing that ad for Pals would really add something to donation.

What is the Icon of this website now? It used to be a Full Rejuvenation potion, but now it's some kind of silvery blue thingemob.

Did the forum just have some complication? I couldn't get on For like a minute. Admins messing around again? :grin:

Yes they are. Prepare for the next ad. My guess it will thin things out on the right this time.

Yes they are. Prepare for the next ad. My guess it will thin things out on the right this time.

You made me pesimistic now. :rolleyes:

I want the full rev back! It's not fun to have the standard vbulletin icon. Or make it small diablo face or somesuch.

What's also missing is the bulb showing whether or not someone is online: It also doesn't show which thread someone is looking at when online.

Not that good :)

And yes, I second the motion that it constantly logs me off the site. I have to relogin pretty often. Annoying!

And yes, I second the motion that it constantly logs me off the site. I have to relogin pretty often. Annoying!

It does the same for me. Most likely, it occurs whenever a change is made to the forums. Worst thing that could happen is forgetting your password since you're so used to the auto-login feature. Yes, I'm guilty.

I don't use the auto-login feature for anything web-based. I type my user ID and password in myself on everything I do on the internet, and make sure to click the logout button before closing the browser or going to a different page.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High