Did the Forums just get funky?

Re: Did the Forums just get funky?

I'm fine with this green, thanks.

IMO, the OT is what makes this forum fun lol.

Now, since Ive just read the whole 25 threads... i do want to make some artistic comments).

1) I use a wide screen at home, so these changes are too terribly hard to get used to for me, but I really would suggest having the Quick Nav scroll with you, or at least give it a shot and wait for some feedback. That negative space at the bottom is a bit annoying. Hell you could always stick another ad there i suppose, but it really is annoying how it kinda squished a few things (specially when i dont use a wide screen monitor).

2) The profiles are a rather cute touch to things, but just try not to get too carried away with cosmetics and sacrifice functionality (not saying the profiles are a sacrifice).

3) I really do want to know the question to why the PAL's are still seeing the ads, if being one has the perk of 'not' seeing it. Ive considered PAL-ship before (especially since my rent is now paid, i have enough for gas, electric, cable) and if some of those perks are being taken away.... whats to keep them from stopping being PAL's i wonder?

All in all, i do like some of the new changes, really pretty much all of them, i just think composition wise some of them need to be moved around, etc.

-BLoke

Still the OTF here doesn't cut it with every other OT in here. It's just.....different. I've tried blending in, but I can't seem to find a comfortable seat there.

They stuck to my butcheeks when I stood up for someone else. Twas the courteous thing to do, really.

Now that you mention it, there's mushroom growing atop it now :shocked: . I guess I should've washed my pants in the mean time. Noone gets clean out of the OTF.

nobody wears pants in the OTF.

That's 'cause Evrae stole them all. That has nothing to do with the OTF.

I managed to keep my pants. Just one of the perks of being good buddies with ol' Pants Man.

Yeah, probably works when you're paying for Pantship. I think mine were stolen rather a bit late since I joined up.

OTF is pretty much full of second graders.

Not much hope there....

They even got to highschool?

When we all realized that the forums were undergoing changes and we just have to deal with it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High