Did the Forums just get funky?

Re: Did the Forums just get funky?

yes, they did. Forum changed while I was writing a post in my trade thread.

First opinion, I hate it, can't look the forums as I used to :grin:

i strongly dislike this change. is there yet an option to turn it off or move it to a bar at the top?

looks cramp

if you change your forum skin in options it goes away

This new change makes my eyes feel like they're coated in sand. That, and a strange claustrophobic feeling from it squishing the forum over into smaller text boxes.

you see ads until you pony up for silver membership. i just measured and on my crappy res monitor the bar at the side coupled with the info for each post (user name, 'tar, etc) get me down to near half a screen of horizontal viewing.

i also get the claustrophobic feeling, MYK.

edit: ugh, i dont really like the different skins, but if it gets rid of that bar i'll use it... until it gets updated too.

Anybody else now seeing the menu bars at the left hand side of their screen? It's amazing the difference an hour makes - although I'm not liking the harder to ignore adverts.

:scratch:

Yeah, Rush and Elly are doing stuff.

I don't think anybody likes the changes, please remove xD

Yeah, Rush and Elly are doing stuff.
They need to stop doing stuff. That "Quick Nav" is redundant, there are already toolbars/drop down menus for the exact same things. And the ad on the side is just horrid. Everything is way too cramped now.
So, should I be seeing adverts or not? Not quite sure what the Pal bonus of no banner ads includes and excludes... :undecided:
As PALs we shouldn't...

I don't think anybody likes the changes, please remove xD

It's always the case with changes :wink3:

What I don't like (at least so far) is that there's less room for posts. Perhaps we'll get used to it or it's temporary, like double link to stratedy forums in the quick nav bar :laugh:

It's always the case with changes :wink3:
Change can be good, but so far the current ones are not needed.

Change the Quick Nav to a drop down at the top of the forum, and remove it from the side of the page.

It looks empty once you scroll below the quick nav, I'd rather have it in a drop-down menu or on the other side.

Yay galleries are back :laugh:

no changes to the purple skin...yet.

It really do look horrible. The posts look so cramped, and that ad is just... =(

Besides it does say Pals gets ad free forum >_>

Change it to drop down menu at the... or something. Just anything to not take up the space on the sides.

I'm honestly surprised there's not a test server/environment they can experiment on..

This is it!:grin:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High