COPS forum mafia

Day 1 has ended, no one has been lynched

vote count:

Bad Ash (4): Zokar, Drixx, CG, Laarz
Zokar (0): (Sathoris)
Laarz (0): (Drixx)
Numbers (0): (CG)
Goryani (1): Sathoris
Drixx (2): Bad Ash, Crawlingdeadman, (Laarz)

(let me know if I messed up and I will correct it)

Night 1 will last 24 hours and ends at 5 pm EST Saturday

CDM was found with a mouthful of bullets (unused).

CDM has died. With 8 players alive it takes 5 to lynch and 6 to lock

Day 2 has started and will last 48 hours

I've never been more upset about not being lynched. C'mon guys. And people were questioning why it was important to mention it? Example #1,327, the no lynch yesterday. Horrible.

Will you accept our apology and allow us to lynch you today instead? Or hast thou a more befitting target of justice?

I'm voting him because I got mafia for an answer to the question I asked, so either he is mafia,i'm insane or theres a busdriver in play. I dont agree with Drixx idea that cops should check themselves first, I feel this game is two short for that.

I've never been more upset about not being lynched. C'mon guys. And people were questioning why it was important to mention it? Example #1,327, the no lynch yesterday. Horrible.

In terms of bad things to good things...

Lynching a confirmed town > Lynching an unknown > No-lynching > Lynching a confirmed scum.

From your perspective, if you were town (and thus mod-confirmed to yourself), then failing the lynch on you should be more beneficial to the town than following through.

---

I get what you're saying. I hate no-lynches too. But you don't seem at all upset that you were the chosen lynch, which any townie should be on day one.

What do you think about those voting for you? What about those that didn't vote you?

I'm voting him because I got mafia for an answer to the question I asked, so either he is mafia,i'm insane or theres a busdriver in play. I dont agree with Drixx idea that cops should check themselves first, I feel this game is two short for that.

Your reaction doesn't fit in a game this short. Too sure, too quick to jump to conclusions and too naive.

In terms of bad things to good things...

Lynching a confirmed town > Lynching an unknown > No-lynching > Lynching a confirmed scum.

From your perspective, if you were town (and thus mod-confirmed to yourself), then failing the lynch on you should be more beneficial to the town than following through.

---

I get what you're saying. I hate no-lynches too. But you don't seem at all upset that you were the chosen lynch, which any townie should be on day one.

What do you think about those voting for you? What about those that didn't vote you?

You think he might have overplayed his hand?

Pharphis originally said that cop results were not random. When I used that in my big post yesterday to draw some tentative conclusions, Pharphis changed it slightly.

What do you think Laarz, about that change?

How about you, CG?

Sathoris ... you are resting your rejection of a claimed guilty investigation on you upon the possibility that at least some of my supposition yesterday was correct. Ballsy play if Laarz' claimed investigation is true and his result is correct.

I see nothing wrong with your supposition because you were stating fact, which means it wasn't actually supposition. you and I may be more alike than you think. I too received a guilty result.

I know Laarz.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High