COPS forum mafia

I actually really like that! Very cool. I wonder if there's a way to balance it where you get a failed investigation if you were under three or something.

Thanks for hosting! Congrats to Gory and numbers.

Zokar, your sudden interest in the crackpot theories you bashed for the first three days sealed it for me. I was wrong, just made sense you were scum.

Thanks for hosting pharphis.

Couple thoughts:
I don't think it's possible to correctly reverse engineer those sanity rules. Exactly 1 investigation wasn't random. Exactly 2 investigations were random with 2 possible results. All other investigations (dozens) were random with 3 possible results. It's just too much random. Town needs a serious hint.

I find it somewhat odd that your sanity is determined by how many players choose the same target as you. It's a combo I never got to. I looked for patterns involving players with hidden miller or hidden godfather or hidden neutralish attributes first.

Without being able to reverse engineer the sanity rules, the cop setup is a detriment. I think town would have fared much better completely ignoring any cop aspect of the game and treated everyone as vanilla. The nature of an all cop setup seems to rest on town successfully deciphering the secret.

Numbers finally flipped scum and he was under scrutiny from the begging. Was he the primary lynch choice D1? Probably.

So like I said,the only way town could win the game as total luck,because in a game this short there is no way to figure out any mechanic. Didn't like this game and this will most likely be the last mafia game I will play.

In a moment of anger and frustration I said that, I would like to apologize for that, I do think I need a break from the games for a while or just play in normal games. Thank you for hosting the game Pharphis.

I investigated numbers and got mafia.

Over in the mafia statistics thread, it seems the next couple games aren't ready, so I'm putting up a very vanilla game. No strange voodoo or weird mechanics. Simply mafia at its purest form. Hope everyone will enjoy a trip to the roots :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High