COPS forum mafia

pharphis

Aug 1, 2011
Whatchu gunna dew

Maximum 10 players, 48 hours day phases (want this game to be quick), 24 hour night phases. The setup will be either open or semi-open (and not a vanilla game). I have to work out a small change before starting it and will decide then.

Game will start asap after 10 players have signed up. Game starts with a night phase. Jcakes and BPC can't play but are welcome to comod or give me some last minute advice if they like ;)

PM me if you want access to the dead thread to watch/chat.

Mostly Blatantly Stolen Rules
1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game
thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of
the day will be ignored. Any post made after that, will result in a mod kill of the
poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any sorts of reason will result in a mod kill.

4. Any story given regarding lynches and kills is for flavor only.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead
people make no posts.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role
PM. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count
and please try to put it at the bottom of your post (I'm not very observant.)
Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be
clear who you are voting for; please try to avoid nicknames.

Example:
Vote: Caluin Graye
Unvote: CG

7. Lynching requires the majority of players to vote for the same player. that is, half of the remaining number of players rounded down + 1. A lock occurs when someone with enough votes to be lynched receives another vote, and will be lynched at the end of the day (cannot be unvoted)

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, please PM me
in order to find a resolution. Please don’t suicide or do anything rash before
contacting me. Please wait for a response; it might take me a few hours but I will
respond.

9. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they
are not. For example, I claim to be innocent of (almost) all charges.

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is
not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a
role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you.

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours. The game starts with a 48 hour day
phase.

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 2 contributive post per day
phase).

13. If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.

14. If you cannot continue playing the game for any reason, PM BPC and/or I beforehand
to find a solution.

15. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team
win.

There are 7 town, 2 mafia. Investigation results by cops are NOT strictly random.

Living Players:
1)
2) Zokar
3)
4) Goryani
5) Sathoris
6) Bad Ash
7) Numbers
8)
9) Laarz

Dead Players:
1) Crawlingdeadman
2) CG
3) Drixx

Last edited:
If we can get 3 more players soon I can set up the game for starting tonight

a surprising deficit of players. I could start with only 9 but we're not even there

I'm for quick. I'll take up a spot.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High