COPS forum mafia

Awesome. If no one else joins in before this evening I will start the game in about 8 hours or so with 9 players

Ok, signups are closed. This will be the game thread. I will post rules and send roles shortly, and also edit the first post...

Mostly Blatantly Stolen Rules
1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game
thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of
the day will be ignored. Any post made after that, will result in a mod kill of the
poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any sorts of reason will result in a mod kill.

4. Any story given regarding lynches and kills is for flavor only.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead
people make no posts.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role
PM. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count
and please try to put it at the bottom of your post (I'm not very observant.)
Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be
clear who you are voting for; please try to avoid nicknames.

Example:
Vote: Caluin Graye
Unvote: CG

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, please PM me
in order to find a resolution. Please don’t suicide or do anything rash before
contacting me. Please wait for a response; it might take me a few hours but I will
respond.

9. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they
are not. For example, I claim to be innocent of (almost) all charges.

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is
not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a
role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you.

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours. The game starts with a 48 hour day
phase.

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 2 contributive post per day
phase).

13. If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.

14. If you cannot continue playing the game for any reason, PM BPC and/or I beforehand
to find a solution.

15. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team
win.

There are 7 town, 2 mafia. Investigation results by cops are NOT random.

It is now day time. The day lasts until Friday 5pm Eastern time (just under 3 days). the rest of the day phases will be 48 hours long

Please let me know if you haven't received your role PM, yet.

Vote: Pharphis

Mainly because I'm not in this game and have no reason to be here. Don't kill me Phar.

Well, I would quote myself and vote for him but it wouldn't be the same;)

Well, let's start something new then.

Vote: Laarz

Clearly trying too hard to fit in. Especially odd since his meta is to avoid any notice whatsoever.

Well, let's start something new then.

Vote: Laarz

Clearly trying too hard to fit in. Especially odd since his meta is to avoid any notice whatsoever.

Obvious,just looking for any reason to vote as there is no way for you to know what my meta is this game.

Vote: Numbers

Enjoying the show from the sidelines, but not willing to step in and help when the chips are thrown down. Classic bad-boy behaviour. I'd expect a copper to jump in head first.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High