COPS forum mafia

The two I find most suspicious right now are Drixx and numbers, mainly because neither have made any profuse or prolific posts about the game, seems so out of character.

Eh, vanilla game, not really much to say. Usually my D1 profuse posts ars about mechanical things with the game, which are nice starting points to a conversation. Nothing super interesting to speculate on here i dont think, other than perhaps the implications of the mafia to town ratio, but it seems right for a 9 player game, so the setup beyond that could be anything. Soooo just waiting for someone to say something to spark a conversatkon, which you kinda did. I was going to vote for you, Laarz, just on general anti-lurker principle, but youre not lurking this game at all. Which makes me go o_O but is probably meaningless in and of itself. At least, its as meaningless as me not having much to say yet

So Laarz is being really active this game. This is very out of character. The question, to me, is whether he's doing so because he's scum or because he's trying to change his meta or for some other purpose.

So Laarz is being really active this game. This is very out of character. The question, to me, is whether he's doing so because he's scum or because he's trying to change his meta or for some other purpose.
He doesn't want to be investigated by a cop for lurking. Or does he.... o_O

Just FYI it is pretty imperative we lynch today. If we do our third mislynch in a row would end the game. If we don't we only get two mislynches

Just FYI it is pretty imperative we lynch today. If we do our third mislynch in a row would end the game. If we don't we only get two mislynches

Word. Towniest thing said all day. Although I do seem to remember someone at some point said only scum care about doing the math on mislynches early...I tend to disagree about that. i should really find that game and see if they were scum or not.

Word. Towniest thing said all day. Although I do seem to remember someone at some point said only scum care about doing the math on mislynches early...I tend to disagree about that. i should really find that game and see if they were scum or not.

Was probably me. Don't remember if I said it as town or scum, because I would've said it as either.

Pretty happy with my vote. Consider it a serious one now.

Wow ... what a totally scummy post. Any game that begins with an odd number of players results in the same information you just gave us (assuming the game is 'normal'). If you don't lynch with an odd number start, then sans a doc save the town loses a mislynch. Not lynching is therefore in most cases the same as a mislynch, except that you don't randomly kill a town power role because they said something that some other townie was convinced made them scummy (*cough*NumbersJustLetItGoBro*cough*) or that a scum could manipulate to make said person look bad.

Ergo, you seem to be trying to snag town points for pointing out the obvious.

Unvote
Vote: Bad Ash

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High