The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

Reason might be Luhkoh Scum and his Scum bros backing him up OR there are more than 2 parties in this game? Might this be the reason why no lNKs occured?

Tell me if there's a reason this is wrong, but I still just feel like it's unlikely that zemaj and I are on the same team. For that reason, he's still my highest suspected. I could go for logo, with d2dc's evidence for sure, but for whatever reason, his claims about thinking his alignment was good seemed sorta genuine. What do you guys think?

Wow. Lots of dots to connect... I haven't even started.

I'd be interested to know what Pyro got on me, if anything. I realize there's no way I can ask for it, without it seeming scummy, so here goes.

I'm fairly certain I'm a "good guy" in the source. I'm not familiar at all, but my provided reading says that I am an ally and lover of John Constantine. John Constantine kills demons, at least in the video our host provided for setting. I don't have any powers, or if I do, I am unaware of them.

I need some time to really dig into this mess y'all left while I was at work, be back in a bit.
By the way, I am not claiming Vanilla Townie. I have a role, but no power. My role, on the surface seems like a troll. Worse than babysitter who can only protect innocent children, and only one of them in game.

Seems so specific to me. But I definitely think it is town's best interest to get a lynch. Getting afraid mafia will finally get a kill off overnight and we'll be screwed.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to check on here again before bed, so I suppose I'll leave my vote for tears. He has seemed kinda all over the place (not that I'm one to talk), but I'll try and check how things have developed here in a bit.

Vote: Tears85

Before u guys spell doom on me I suggest rereading everything D2DC did in this thread......to be continued!

Last time he jumped for no reason on the train with me, and this time out of nothing he votes for me! :( And this basically based on 1 post! What I don´t get is, why he would do that as scum?

There was this whole Players A votes Player B and so on thingy, which seems to be a way to get kills in!

Besided that, wasn´t it him to always cast doubt on Luhkoh? But why didn´t he pull the trigger than?

I dunno what´s going on, but I know I´m town, and this is the 2nd time D2DC picks me!

Vote: D2DC

Sorry Tears, D2DC is a big meanie, what can I say. But I'm probably a big meanie too. Need to start somewhere.

Vote: Tears85

Vote Count 2.2:

Luhkoh: 2 (Leopold Stotch, Zemaj)
Tears85: 3 (D2DC, Luhkoh, Pyrotechnician)
D2DC: 1 (Tears85)

With 7 left alive, it will take 4 votes to secure a lynch and 5 votes will lock.

Last edited:
Wow. Lots of dots to connect... I haven't even started.

I'd be interested to know what Pyro got on me, if anything. I realize there's no way I can ask for it, without it seeming scummy, so here goes.

I'm fairly certain I'm a "good guy" in the source. I'm not familiar at all, but my provided reading says that I am an ally and lover of John Constantine. John Constantine kills demons, at least in the video our host provided for setting. I don't have any powers, or if I do, I am unaware of them.

I need some time to really dig into this mess y'all left while I was at work, be back in a bit.

A lovers role? Hmm.... Interesting. Usually, lovers know who each other are, but I've seen twists/modifications where they need to seek each other out.

Apparently according to the wiki, I stand corrected. You don't have to call no Homo.

Sexuality[edit]​

Constantine is bisexual, which was first established in a 1992 comic that referred offhandedly to his having ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends. Early stories exclusively showed him dating women, although Brian Azzarello's Ashes & Dust in the City of Angels showed him as having relationships with men, as well.[20][21][22] His romantic relationships in the New 52 have included numerous partners, most significantly Zatanna, as well as the sorcerer Nick Necro; all have been fraught with distrust and mutual disappointments. The relaunch Constantine the Hellblazer #1 (2015) reaffirmed Constantine's bisexuality through his interactions with male and female characters in the issue.[23] Later issues of Constantine the Hellblazer depicted John falling in love with a male bartender named Oliver, whom he dated.[24][25] In the 2020 movie Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, Constantine reveals that King Shark is his ex.[26] Mairghread Scott, a co-writer on the movie, discussed this with Comic Book Resources.[27]

OT, that is hot as hell. :love: :love: :love: Okay, back to game.

Still trying to catch up.

End of day no more posts.

Night actions, send them in

The night will last 24 hours till tomorrow at 7pm cst

The night wasn't quite over, but one of the players looked at all of the others and suddenly yelled out: "Hey ya'll watch this!"

The night wasn't quite over, but one of the players looked at all of the others and suddenly yelled out: "Hey ya'll watch this!"

Hey Ya'll watch this! Yelled Zemaj loudly. As the strtled and confused group of people began to look at zemaj, Pyrotechnician and Leopold Stotch were the closest to him. As they moved closer Pyro and Leo were both picked up and thrown backwards by Zemaj, who had not moved a muscle. Pyrotechnician was flung clear into a wall on the opposite side of the room, while Leopold Stotch was flung into a chair in the middle of the room, the chair however, was not prepared for the force of an adult human being thrown into it and it toppled over backwards taking poor let wit it as it toppled, sending both her feet up into the air.

Zemaj began to chant in an odd language and then without warning he produced a long copper rod. Zemaj's eyes seemed possessed as he continued to chant and hold the rod. With Pyrotechnician and Leopold stotched still dazed, the others rushed into stop Zemaj from doing...

Too late, bolts of lightning crashed into Zemaj, then exploded outward, throwing everyone else to the floor.

When everyone could see again, what was left of Zemaj was a blackened corpse. The amount of static electricity in the air made people's hair stand up on edge.

Zemaj has died. He was Papa Midnite. Neutral Alignment. (Jailkeeper & 1 Shot Lightning rod)

As all night actions are in and accounted for, the day will start early.

With 6 players left alive, the total number of votes needed to cause a lynch is now 4, 5 votes will cause a lock.

Day 3 will last until 7PM CST on November 15th 2020 (Timer to be added later after work)

@Tears85
@logoutzero
@D2DC
@Leopold Stotch
@Pyrotechnician
@Luhkoh

You may all post freely.

Well, that might explain why nobody cared to secure a lynch. Any more neutrals out there? Leo?

It would have been nice to know if Zemaj jailed Luhkoh again, as I kept up my end of the bargain. But, it looks like his lightning rod was a trap.. as my action was redirected at him (but specifically stated that it did not cause his death). Anybody else's action get redirected?

@Leopold Stotch - Youre online and on the spot.. Curious to see if you are willing lay down a deciding vote. 🤨

I wanted to be fully informed before removing my vote and it was difficult for me yesterday. I believed what Zemaj had said.

Also, whoever targeted me...

*throws up both middle fingers*

Boom. Right there, buddy. I hope you can see this because I'm doing this as hard as I can.

(This is all in jest, btw. I don't mean any of this. I love you all! 💜💜💜)

Seems Pyro was either targeted or he targeted Zemaj again, hoping for a kill and Zemaj took. Him. Out. I'm convinced him, DC, and possibly Luhkoh are the three. I'd love to hear arguments otherwise.

😘

It would have been nice to know if Zemaj jailed Luhkoh again, as I kept up my end of the bargain. But, it looks like his lightning rod was a trap.. as my action was redirected at him (but specifically stated that it did not cause his death). Anybody else's action get redirected?

No redirected but.... Nothing, either.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High