The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

I'm a bit concerned. Neutral jailkeeper, 1 shot lightning rod. What could the win condition been?

InB4 @zemaj comes back as some big, evil, nasty monster.

I wanted to be fully informed before removing my vote and it was difficult for me yesterday. I believed what Zemaj had said.

Also, whoever targeted me...

*throws up both middle fingers*

Boom. Right there, buddy. I hope you can see this because I'm doing this as hard as I can.

(This is all in jest, btw. I don't mean any of this. I love you all! 💜💜💜)

Seems Pyro was either targeted or he targeted Zemaj again, hoping for a kill and Zemaj took. Him. Out. I'm convinced him, DC, and possibly Luhkoh are the three. I'd love to hear arguments otherwise.

😘

Leo, what are you even going on about? Last time I check we were both in the story and you got your a** thrown as well.

Also, what do you mean by whoever targeted you? Its obvious that zemaj activated his lightning rod ability and all actions were redirected to him. Although he still died which seems ridiculous to me if there was any form of protective type role out there.

Also, we are now at the point if there were 3, town wouldn't be able to secure a lynch so why don't you try again Leo.

Also, we are now at the point if there were 3, town wouldn't be able to secure a lynch so why don't you try again Leo.

This. We're in for a ride.

It seems nobody threw out any protection last night, or whatever killed zemaj cut through it. I'm in Little League down here compared to those types of powers.

More neutrals, perhaps? zemaj's return maybe? I'm spooked man. This house is CRAZY.

I would assume protection was re-routed, due to lightning rod. But, if it was, in fact, how did he die?

A kill that got through lightning rod? An effect of the lightning rod itself?
A kill that got through the protection****

Leo, what are you even going on about? Last time I check we were both in the story and you got your a** thrown as well.

I know and i have a slight idea as to why. I could definitely be wrong but we'll see at the end, right?

Also, what do you mean by whoever targeted you? Its obvious that zemaj activated his lightning rod ability and all actions were redirected to him.

Is it, Pyro? Is it? I don't think it is.

And here comes DC with a vote against me. I think we got our mafia team, boys: Pyro, Luhkoh, and DC.

And here comes DC with a vote against me. I think we got our mafia team, boys: Pyro, Luhkoh, and DC.
While Zemaj wasnt scum, his attack on Luhkoh and the train that followed certainly wasnt town.

I would vote you twice if I could.

While Zemaj wasnt scum, his attack on Luhkoh and the train that followed certainly wasnt town.

I would vote you twice if I could.
Talking about train......... looking at YOU, Pyro and Luhkoh! I almost got lynched cause of 1 sentence! First night u also did your absolute best to get me killed cause I helped ya´lls Scumbrother Luhkoh when there was obvious evidence why he said it? So basically I was the most voted person cause of 2 sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote: D2DC

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High