The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

I dont understand why the game hasnt been called already.

8. The 50 % Rule: The game will be called and end early if, the remaining mafia outnumber the town, IE, the town can’t get enough votes in to cause a lynch to happen.
Checked again, nothing unusual there. So, if there really are 3 Mafia, it stands 3vs3, or 3vs2vs1. Whatever it is, we cannot mount a vote against scum now.

The only other explanation for why the game isnt over, is that someone town/neutral posesses a kill ability.

Well u mind to explain D2DC? First night u voted for me cause I helped Luhkoh on 3 out of 8....last night u voted for me BECAUSE it´s Lylo cause of 3 out 8! So first night u voted for me cause I claimed 3 out 8 next night cause it is 3 out 8 Lylo!!!!! Make up your mind! Nevermind u allrdy did! I wanna lynch poor Tears regardless the reasoning!

I'd also like to point out that no one is questioning me, no one is asking about my role, and no one has even picked up on my subtle role claim and if so they haven't said anything (that's probably a good thing).

Instead, we're all lashing out (minus Logout and Luhkoh) and slinging votes...

Welcome to mafia, Tears. 💜

I dont understand why the game hasnt been called already.

Checked again, nothing unusual there. So, if there really are 3 Mafia, it stands 3vs3, or 3vs2vs1. Whatever it is, we cannot mount a vote against scum now.

The only other explanation for why the game isnt over, is that someone town/neutral posesses a kill ability.

Probably because y'all can't get a NK or a lynch with the rest of us. 🤣

Y'all are thirsty little boys, just needing a kill to satisft your thirst.

@Leopold Stotch first off. there cannot be 3 mafia or the game would be over. right? I mean it's stated pretty clearly in the rules. So please consider removing me from this list.

I finally used my seer power for the first time and investigated zemaj. Bad choice I suppose because I didn't learn anything more than the night story tells. My power is to get a "sketch" of a player, and my my sketch showed zemaj planting his metal rod in the ground forcefully and gritting his teeth , drawing lightining from all around and his clothes are on fire. Then everyone else is standing on the edges of the sketch, slightly blurry, not looking at him.

@D2DC what do you mean? If there are not 3 mafia, which has to be the case, then 4 of us can vote to lynch a mafia.

I don't support a Leo lynch. Her soft claim(s) lean town to me.
Pyro, I'm not sure about. I think you are safe at night, is that a fare assumption?

I don't have even a shaky at best read on the others. DC though, hellfire and brimstone, then "o hai, mebbe we slow down, rite gais?"

Do we have any guesses as to what it means that pyro and leo were thrown by zemaj before he sucked up the lightning?

My *GUESS* is, they each have a power which must visit another player during the night. Lightning rod attracted them, thus, the roleplay.

With that, AFK for hours maybe.

@Luhkoh I assume there are 3 Mafia. It may be incorrect, but lets assume..

It stands 3 mafia vs 3 non-mafia. 4 to lynch. Impossible town to get enough votes, so game should be over, right? Only way it isnt if someone (who isnt mafia) has a kill ability.

@Luhkoh I assume there are 3 Mafia. It may be incorrect, but lets assume..

It stands 3 mafia vs 3 non-mafia. 4 to lynch. Impossible town to get enough votes, so game should be over, right? Only way it isnt if someone (who isnt mafia) has a kill ability.
Might u plz explain how u would know? The first night I got basically voted cause I pointed out the whole 3 out of 8 thing! Now it´s u who claims 3 Scum again and again!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High