Stream your D2 gameplay!

heyo, streaming some twinked frenzybarb questing/leveling in NM.

edit: down

Ran through NM at lvl 42 and then ran eldritch/pindle to 59 (2x grief) and entered hell at lvl 65. I ran to the pit and did a few of those runs and called it a night

Last edited:
Been about two week since I ran this char through norm nm and hell, but now I'm running hell council until I reach ~89 or so and I'll respec to much better gear or retire the char.

I'll stream right now :D

edit: deeded

Last edited:
Pharphis... :( Sorry to hear, but why didn't you retreat? Your hps were dropping quite a lot.

RIP Nightlord

That Phase Blade deserved a much better fate :(
True, but edust isn't a better fate :p
Pharphis... :( Sorry to hear, but why didn't you retreat? Your hps were dropping quite a lot.

RIP Nightlord
I thought I was fine. I knew it was risky but didn't care very much. I usually use warcry a bit to stun them so that my merc can decrep them. It looks like saracen's iron maiden may have played a role in me taking lots of dmg by cancelling decrep.

oh well, I was getting bored of the char.

WB, nice to see you around. Nothing much has changed, pharphis still deeds!

Yup, still true. I think we may need to install Jcakes as our local psychic. On the other hand, maybe not. It was kinda predictable. :p

I've got about 1k pgems and 100 nihl GCs to burn, so in the near future I plan to roll 'em on twitch. When's a good time for those most interested? I was thinking sometime this weekend...

I've got about 1k pgems and 100 nihl GCs to burn, so in the near future I plan to roll 'em on twitch. When's a good time for those most interested? I was thinking sometime this weekend...
We're in the same timezone, so not in the morning :p

Any time sunday.. gogo sounding vita

Actually, I feel like streaming a bit right now. Just running AT with a blizz sorc on a random map. I'll refrain from rolling them charms for now :D

edit: stream down.. found darkforce spawn (2/3/3) and andy's face

Last edited:
Alright, going to roll all of my non-Pammies :D

Stream up but I'll be waiting a few to actually roll them.

edit: nothing great, I'll post a text dump in a few in the IFT

Last edited:
I'm streaming again at a crazy hour. Come by those who normally can't :D

edit: stream down, nothing really noteworthy

Last edited:
I really wish i could. I'm bored out of my ** at work. Unfortunately this site is blocked so i can't watch. GL running.

Ok, streaming for an hour or two

edit: down. Found lots of cool things in 2 hours, including cham

Last edited:
alriiiight, Streaming again. I'll reach 92 on this stream and hopefully find another cham :)

edit: nothing interesting, though an eth monarch was SO CLOSE to being an eth JMoD... (I wish)

Last edited:
*burp*

Streaming again

edit: down. Lengthy stream with lots of people popping in. 3.5 hours!
Nothing crazy was found except perfect knell striker <3

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High