Stream your D2 gameplay!

annnnd I'm streaming again in a few mins. Y'all better chat!

edit: down. Not even one cool or notable find but 5 mil exp and some chatter is always good. I'm now lvl 97.7

Last edited:
Super early in the morning here but maybe that will draw a different crowd or some of you EU people :D

Stream going up in a few mins

edit: 7 mins later I died... I think I missed BO or something

What about us aussies, who should, possibly, be in bed by now? It's only 11pm.

I can't stream at the moment - playing poker, listening to music, and got a couple of HD YT vids to watch, plus some guitar. Too much to focus on at the moment. :( Good luck with the Nihlie's though!

Watched the replay, BO was fine.
omg you're right. Now I see why I thought I was fine. I successfully tanked at least one second of hits without taking much dmg and then lost everything in a small amount of time.
Boss's mods:
http://imageshack.com/a/img854/3761/akdt.jpg
Video:
http://www.twitch.tv/pharphis/b/503527541

Death at exactly level 97.7
That's my second deeded enigma.. and now an infinity, too (and skillers and 1.07 gear)

I even had an armor shrine :/

Awww, pharphie! Sorry to hear that - that sucks - watching vid now. Damn!

That first music track is beautiful, btw.

Wow, sad video. :( Frenzytaurs (IIRC) have ITD, or negate most of the character defense, so the armour shrine wouldn't do anything. That, and the Fanatiscism aura would boost their damage and attack speed to make them even more dangerous.

I've had a Frenzytaur unique that has hit almost every strike, and done around 1k damage per hit, but that was a single Frenzytaur... :( It looks like: just being surrounded by the Fanaticism pack, and taking too many consequetive hits - you can see that in a fraction of a second, while pausing frame by frame, you lose around 1000 hps between frames. OUCH! Very unfortunate teleport that put you nearly in the middle of them, and a quick surround. Were you in stun/hit-lock?

Sorry to hear about the deeds. Fitting music though. How are you? If you want to rebuild, or some extra items, I'd like to send them through. Deedz always suck, but especially a high level like that. Thankyou for the streaming and effort you've put in. We appreciate it!

Wow, sad video. :( Frenzytaurs (IIRC) have ITD, or negate most of the character defense, so the armour shrine wouldn't do anything. That, and the Fanatiscism aura would boost their damage and attack speed to make them even more dangerous.

I've had a Frenzytaur unique that has hit almost every strike, and done around 1k damage per hit, but that was a single Frenzytaur... :( It looks like: just being surrounded by the Fanaticism pack, and taking too many consequetive hits - you can see that in a fraction of a second, while pausing frame by frame, you lose around 1000 hps between frames. OUCH! Very unfortunate teleport that put you nearly in the middle of them, and a quick surround. Were you in stun/hit-lock?

Sorry to hear about the deeds. Fitting music though. How are you? If you want to rebuild, or some extra items, I'd like to send them through. Deedz always suck, but especially a high level like that. Thankyou for the streaming and effort you've put in. We appreciate it!
Not planning on rebuilding the char... ever, but I'll play again at some point with something else to work on the grail maybe. so no need for items. Thanks, though.
lol @ fitting music.

I'm not sure why I wasn't teleporting. That's what I was trying to do, but probably block for the first wave of hits, and stun for the remaining (cursed + little to no blocking that wave).
50% DR to -50% Dr means 3x as much damage for the second wave

Oh crap, that really sucks man. Sorry to hear that happened :( That was a nasty boss pack.

I love watching your streams so if you ever decide to do it again I'll be watching!

Oh crap, that really sucks man. Sorry to hear that happened :( That was a nasty boss pack.

I love watching your streams so if you ever decide to do it again I'll be watching!
Thanks. Id/when I play some D2 again it will probably be a javazon looking for the cow set + runes

rip sclumpus :(
didn't watch your stream much due to timezone (EU), but enjoyed the bits and pieces that I did.

rip sclumpus :(
didn't watch your stream much due to timezone (EU), but enjoyed the bits and pieces that I did.
glad you did :)

I'm going to run some cows with coldcrow the lvl 95 javazon (respec) so if anyone wants to char some mooing and maybe see a HR or something,

somewhat poopy gear w/o infinity or griffon's. oh well

edit: down. up to 17 people at one point, weird... cows are so lame

Last edited:
I love the cow area! I wish Blizzard didn't nerf it but I understand why they did. Actually, I think they should have left it exactly as it was, but instead each cow spawn with a random, unbreakable immunity. Bosses would have 3 unbreakable immunities. This would encourage the party-play Blizzard was trying to emphasize at the time and prevent characters from just laying waste to the place without much effort.

I love the cow area! I wish Blizzard didn't nerf it but I understand why they did. Actually, I think they should have left it exactly as it was, but instead each cow spawn with a random, unbreakable immunity. Bosses would have 3 unbreakable immunities. This would encourage the party-play Blizzard was trying to emphasize at the time and prevent characters from just laying waste to the place without much effort.
This would be so easy with a novamancer to tackle...
:p
nova + CE

I like cows to an extent but I feel like I kill them way too slowly. I'm pleasantly surprised I've found 2 set pieces so far but I wish I was still able to run normal cows... maybe I'll do that anyway with another char or something.
Any ideas for a paladin that can just rush them?
holy shock aura maybe?

edit: looks like crappy dmg... probably a kuko ranger is better than that but risks killing king ofc. Meh, java is probably still better (though I don't have one for normal)

edit2: done, found Lo and Sur :D

Last edited:
Alright, I'm going to run cows for another hour or two.

edit: down. found reaper's, vamp gaze, ist rune, and plain pcomb and ele skillers.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High