Stream your D2 gameplay!

Alright, I'll try streaming for a bit. No audio since I'm listening to an audiobook

edit: down

Last edited:
Another streamer - I'll check it out a bit, pharphie - Good luck!

What /players are you on, and is that an Insight Iron Golem?

Another streamer - I'll check it out a bit, pharphie - Good luck!

What /players are you on, and is that an Insight Iron Golem?
p8 and yes an insight golem. I roll them from whatever sticks I find and don't care about the meditation lvl. Higher is slightly better (when ghosts are hitting me) but otherwise not worth the waste of runes to roll them.

Stream up, again!

edit: down. 2.5+ hours, found a 4 str pcomb skiller and some other stuff like ist, mal.

Last edited:
Stream up, again!

edit: down. 2.5+ hours, found a 4 str pcomb skiller and some other stuff like ist, mal.

I was totally watching, but you didnt answer my comments, so i fell asleep.

He did answer most of mine. So he loves me more.

Phar, imo you need the runs faster somehow if you really want to reach 99.

He did answer most of mine. So he loves me more.

Phar, imo you need the runs faster somehow if you really want to reach 99.
I plan to drop to 50% block and boost my life. Quite often I lose a second or two in block lock and it's annoying. I'll also try to break the habit of picking up gold, now that I have a few million (I didn't have any).

I'll probably also try to roll a map at 98 that has shrines in less annoying places - that is, I don't want to stop teleporting to look at them like I have to now.

FoE you didn't ask anything :/

I did drop by on a few moments and I noticed you go to Cain to identify items, then to stash to see are they worth keeping. Try to skip Cain if you can because that takes too much time. If you don't pick up many items, you can just drop them unidentified to stash and see in gomule what mods are, or use tome of identify.

I don't remember :)
you liar! You weren't there commenting.

another stream up in a few mins... I did a respec to 50% block (more life) and put a ber in my 1.07 shako so I could boost my life further, dropping the stupid mara's for mega stat ammy.

edit: down. Only one troll this time

Last edited:
you liar! You weren't there commenting.

another stream up in a few mins... I did a respec to 50% block (more life) and put a ber in my 1.07 shako so I could boost my life further, dropping the stupid mara's for mega stat ammy.

edit: down. Only one troll this time

I so was!

Show ammmmyy

Code:
Entropy Collar 
Amulet 
Required Level: 73 
Fingerprint: 0x9374d678 
Item Level: 91 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels 
9% Increased Chance of Blocking