Stream your D2 gameplay!

pharphis do you talk on stream?
Sometimes, not always. My laptop fan is somewhat loud and most things are just as easy to type. I also tend to listen to music (which I do not know how to remove from the stream so it's included) which is another reason for me not to type much.
I use a push to talk button so it's also a bit less fluid to talk while running in a dangerous area.

I would if I could :p

I've only sang in 2 choirs so no real solo experience or training.

@Darkthrone - no, it's summer down here at the moment, and we're in/at the end of a heat wave. We've still got some hot days coming, but not quite as bad as the last four days.

pharphis: Now, I would enjoy a stream more if there were music or the streamer is talking. Or both!

But it can be tricky with music, since everyone doesn't share the same taste I guess.

pharphis: Now, I would enjoy a stream more if there were music or the streamer is talking. Or both!

But it can be tricky with music, since everyone doesn't share the same taste I guess.
Wait, not everyone loves FF music?
uh oh

woop, streaming again! come keep me company and distract me so nihl kills me. ~lvl 97.2 atm

edit: down

Last edited:
Eep! Nihli and those vipers - have you got mass iPDR? And what were you doing to negate his CE?

I would've watched, but don't have any privacy now. :(

Eep! Nihli and those vipers - have you got mass iPDR? And what were you doing to negate his CE?

I would've watched, but don't have any privacy now. :(
Somehow I missed this question.

I've got 50% DR so vipers are the scariest problem with these runs. I just try my best not to tele into their clouds. I only have ~4 iDR lol
the 50% DR reduces most of the CE dmg, even under amp, since i have 80% fres. Hardest I could be hit with CE under amp and not conviction would be ~1600 total dmg. I'm planning on changing my setup slightly once I get a 1.07 shako and so I'll be stacking DR% to 58% (SoE, SS + enigma) to make CE just a bit less scary and so I don't have to waste a ber in the 1.07 shako :eek:

edit: done streaming

Last edited:
good call, BPC.

and yes I'll be starting in just a few mins! Good idea.

Let's see if I can get 2-5 mil exp

edit: actually done for now. something came up. Might be back in an hour

Last edited:
I'm back and streaming again! Sorry for the unexpected delay. I'll be playing for 1-2 hours

Thanks to all you noobs for joining in

Last edited:
Alrighty, I'll be streaming again for awhile. Come say hi!

edit: not anymore!

Last edited:
Sleepy but don't want to go to bed, so I shall stream some more :D

Last edited:
Looks like I'm streaming again!

Also someone else should really use this thread :p

(psst nubio roll your charms already)

edit: done. Lots of people join and watch but people aren't chatty enough and I get bored!

Last edited:
I might stream and roll some HC Grand Charms tonight if there's interest.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High