Your account name

Darkoooo

Jan 14, 2007
Your account name

I've been wondering, why did you chose exactly that account name you're using when registering on this forum? Don't blame me for asking, I'm bored:tongue:

I'll start off.

My account name is Darkoooo because Darko (which is my real name and it wasn't taken from the film Donnie Darko:tongue:) already existed:laugh:

My real name is Josh and one night while drinking a friend decided to give me the nickname Joosh, supposedly my Canadian name (something to do with about/aboot etc I never really understood but the name stuck).

:grin:

I once had to pick a lan name and settled on Cius Fortius. I thought Cius was an ancient title (was actualy Ciaus, I can't spell to save my life), and Fortius means strength. Lord of Strength then I guess. I was a defensive RTS player so it fitted. That was just too long and I found other Ciaus's later so Cius is what I use mostly. Never found another one which is cool. Everyone gets very confused on how to pronounce it though. I think of it as Ciaus (Kye-us), but most say it as Cius (see-us). I don't mind either.

Mine goes back to playing in arcades 20 plus years ago (principally the old Williams game Defender) if you got on the high score you could put your intials in and there were space for three - mine are DAW - but I wanted a word and ended up with DAY.

The same old story... My irl name is Jaakko, which somebody once twisted into Jaago and it somehow stuck with a few people. I don't mind it too much and it fits better into the English pronunciation scheme, so it's pretty much a natural choice.

when i was in 10th grade, me and some friends of mine made up a story about 3 characters in biology class to help pass the time. smips was the name of one of the stories, and ive just been using it since then =P

Morathi is a name that a got from a character in Warhammer, its a dark elves character that i liked awhile ago. And when registering i was sifting through that book and Morathi caught my eye so i picked it. I dont play Warhammer anymore but yeah i still like the name :grin:

SiTro is a quicker way of writing "Silent Trombonist".

I played the trumpet before moving to the trombone, but there was no one else playing that at the time. So although I knew the people I was playing with fairly well, I wasn't as confident with what I was playing and tended to play a lot quieter than I would have done if I had a partner in crime. Someone picked up on this and commented that I was pretty much a silent trombonist - somewhat ironic as the trombone is the loudest instrument in the orchestra. I found that amusing and kept it.

I'm a little louder now though.

you're from Croatia too, so you could know who I'm talking about:).

It is from the beggining of Majke's song "Fantasticna vatra": "Ja sam sablast na cesti...", meaning "I am the shade on the road...", sablast on croatian means a shade, ghost.

My first and favorite d2 character (pure fury), that I rebuilt couple of times, has that name, it seemed natural to choose this account name.

Last edited:
my real name is G Cobbs and i misspelt it when i started online 10yrs ago and never thought to change it :x

blame alcohol

My first character in diablo was Murdalot. And I had been played quite a bit so that's why i added the sir in front of it :)

Squatman because I was a powerlifter and the squat was my best lift. ( Squated 650 lbs. at the 220 lb. weight class ). Someday hope to squat 700 lbs.

Rashiminos is really Rashi + Minos where...

Rashi is a shortening of Rashidi from Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen

and...

Minos is related to Minoan history.

I first used LowKey on another board a couple of years before I registered here. Originally I wasnt going to register there at all, but saw some thread I really needed to reply in. I couldnt think of a good username, but I was reading the book American God's at the same time. The book had a character called Low Key Lyesmith, so I used that on a whim.

Eventually I started posting more and more there and the name stuck. een using it since.

AJK = my initials.
Boring, I know, but noobz4brekfast claims too many keystrokes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High