Your account name

its been my nick name for a long time... for no real reason other than i played a bomberman games, chose the "hero" bomberman char in mp, and proceeded to yell it out a full volume everytime i killed someone.

most ppl call me bombs these days, and true story, a mate of mine(joe) for... atleast 5 years was talking about a party we were at to his gf(dani) of .. a year? and said "yeah josh (my real name) was doing some crazy ****

dani "whose josh?"
joe "uh... you know josh kendall"
dani "..."
joe ".... uh... bomberman!"
dani "oh, bombs, wow i thought that was his last name or something."

hell, my 21st bday cake had bomberman on it, and my car has custom number plates of with the same. :)

I can relate - my nickname is Horse, my real name happens to be my username. Plenty of people only know me by my nickname, and get confused when someone else refers to me as Jason.

As to why I chose my username? Because its shorter than the alternative: Sir Jason Philip Horse N. Cart Filthy Rotten Swine Stuffy Eengleesh K-niggit Maher the Firste.

Jason ... er, I mean Horse :wink3:

well, i used to have another nickname, in the beginning i could always use it, however later i had to put _4749 behind it because it ecame a more and more common nickname... so i wanted something unique (no runeword:p can you see it JahIthBer... doesn't really look like a good nick). i really took my time thinking and eventually, it became moiselvus.
it means:
moi-french for me
selv- was meant to be self, but didn't sound right
us- to finish, also i think its a quite common ending in latin...

so my nick means myself :p

now I have never seen anyone using the same nick, and i have never had to put a number behind my name, so I'm hapy with it... only disadvantadge is my friends can't pronounce it right (for you dutch people, someone tried mosselvirus once, now does that sound right? :p)

Ever go to the store for a few things and when you get there...you can't think of what it is you needed? Maybe its just me, but I always have good ideas for a forum name well after its too late. My name is Paul Friis. Friiser is just a nickname I got from high school. Boring, and when it came time to thing of a cool handle, froze up.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High