Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

Thyiad is a she.

Finds of a D2 variant should be in their own thread. I've known forum members playing D2 variants and they didn't post their finds here. Even if it's not forbidden, it makes no sense posting them here.

A small consolation prize from the Pit. Clearly the diablo gods feel guilty for their refusal to grant me a Death's Web before the MFO.

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xc8c85c6
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+15% Increased Attack Speed
35% Enhanced Damage

@nulio Wow I really didn't know Thyiad is a she :oops:, my apologies to her. Anyway I guess I am going to create a different itemfindthread for my variant in that case. It should be ready in three days now and that pic makes an exelent opening post! I'll edit my other posts.

Last edited:
Actually I had no issues with accepted variants being posted here (Eastern Sun, Hell Unleashed, Median and Treeharls) if it's clear they're from a variant not D2 vanilla/FAM. There really aren't enough players of them to warrant a separate thread. :)

EDIT:
Treeharl, people have been calling me "he" for 40 years, I only get annoyed when they've spoken to me and still get it wrong. :D

Just found this and cube socketed it. Here's the result:

Code:
Archon Plate
Defense: 472
Durability: 32 of 60
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x41981c26
Item Level: 81
4 Sockets (0 used)

Feeling pretty good about it! ^^

As some may know, I started over on a new stash. I have been running NM meph today, and then about 5 hours ago I pushed up to hell meph. And since then I have gotten NOTHING from and have been slowly losing my mind. He finally took pity on me.

View attachment 3445

I don't know what the swirling crystal is, occulus maybe? As for skullder's ire, I have yet to find one. If it's up for trade, I would be interested. Big congratulations. ^^

Wow you guys, maybe I need to hit Mephi for a while. What player settings did you guys use?

I was just levelling through hell with my under-geared singer so P1

I am now a bit less undergeared thanks to that drop, shako is certainly a lot better than random barb helm with sappires

Wow, my turn to get lucky! With a possible Exile base, too. My final rune to complete Exile, now only need the base, ugh...

Screenshot003_zpsrbkf6wuo.jpg

Guess it is the season for runes to drop!! LK finally drops something for me after about 500 runs.

Edit... I guess I really don't know the best way to insert pictures like the ones above???

Guess it is the season for runes to drop!! LK finally drops something for me after about 500 runs.

Edit... I guess I really don't know the best way to insert pictures like the ones above???

I've just been uploading to an image hosting site, like imgur or photobucket, then copying each pictures' URL and using the image button at the top of the post box (beside the smiley face) to insert the picture into the post.

Edit: It looks like there's a way to do it with attachments as well, I just don't know how!

Hmm let's see... perfect cold skill dmg, perfect cold absorb, perfect defense, ONLY 11 DEX!? Charsi.
Code:
Nightwing's Veil
Spired Helm
Defense: 352
Durability: 22 of 40
Required Level: 67
Required Strength: 96
Fingerprint: 0x8670854
Item Level: 95
+2 to All Skills
+15% to Cold Skill Damage
+120% Enhanced Defense
+11 to Dexterity
+9 Cold Absorb
Half Freeze Duration
Requirements -50%

Took that ohm and made a CTA. It ended up being 6/3/4 .. Could have been worse and I'll take it as my first ever.

Is Battle Cry actually worth using? On bosses or something??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle cry is pretty good if you're not using any other curses and need an AR boost or something.

I used it extensively on my tournament singer way back so that I could apply crushing blow to bosses easily (double swing.. cheap runewords).

Having to switch to CtA to use it though is kinda annoying.

Excluding singers who has Battle Cry natural way, using it from CtA is incredibly impractical and is pretty much only for players whose intention is to kill everything that moves on screen on p8, including that one immune monster. It makes no sense to use it if your merc uses Infinity or Reaper's, which leaves only Insight. Very impractical as I said. I never even thought of using it from CtA.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High