Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

@helvete 1.08 is very overlooked and there isn't a single guide on the net. I was gonna write one, but if u want to I can fill u in.

Almost no items were changed in 1.08. It has better rack odds, and the possibility to get WF/SS. Unique monsters drop 2 items but superuniques only drop one. Rejuvs are the MOST common potion in hell, even though they fixed the buyback bug it isn't a problem. I'll post more later.

@helvete 1.08 is very overlooked and there isn't a single guide on the net. I was gonna write one, but if u want to I can fill u in.

Almost no items were changed in 1.08. It has better rack odds, and the possibility to get WF/SS. Unique monsters drop 2 items but superuniques only drop one. Rejuvs are the MOST common potion in hell, even though they fixed the buyback bug it isn't a problem. I'll post more later.
WOAH.

Are you telling me that my 1/4 million drop of windforce is now a 1/2 million drop from unique blood lords?

No I think Atma calculates it right. Drops are really wierd in 1.08. some drop one item, others drop 2. Either way, drops are total trash in 08. I rarely even saw a magic item. Nothing but crude/low quality Blizzed up junk. I did see some high lv stuff during cow runs though. I gave up and went to 1.09. I probably saw 2 uniques after all the playing I did.

@DiabloTwoinDC I have some of those myself. Handy if you want to see some cute low level LCS numbers.

Keep an eye for the big brothers too

Code:
Septic Small Charm of Venom
Small Charm
Required Level: 15
Fingerprint: 0x5ab118c5
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Adds 62 Poison Damage Over 7 Secs (175 Frames)

Septic Small Charm of Pestilence
Small Charm
Required Level: 24
Fingerprint: 0x2193ea9
Item Level: 88
Adds 81 Poison Damage Over 8 Secs (200 Frames)

:p

meh easiest to just rsuh 1.07 chars to hell ancients and then they're lvl 53ish and you can do nm pindle/eldritch or whatever depending on build and straight to A5 area of choice at 70 :D

Or just a handful of 1.0-7 cow runs with them to get them to lvl 70

Caster amulets done for the time being. From now on I'll do them every now and then, in smaller batches, like I usually do. This was around 250 amulets.

Few other keepers (besides the Sorc 2/20):
Code:
Beast Scarab
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x625f55af
Item Level: 92
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+19% Faster Cast Rate
+10 to Attack Rating
+17 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
Cold Resist +36%

Bone Emblem
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xfd163413
Item Level: 96
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
5% Mana stolen per hit
+5 to Energy
+16 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 7%
Damage Reduced by 4

Corruption Eye
Amulet
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xd7c5f234
Item Level: 94
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Minimum Damage
+13 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
Damage Reduced by 2

Eagle Scarab
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x4bd18aad
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+8% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Strength
+11 to Energy
+17 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
12% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Viper Gorget
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xfbf35a2f
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+17 to Energy
Replenish Life +9
+19 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 6%
Poison Resist +15%

Viper Talisman
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x609afcb7
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
5% Bonus to Attack Rating
+4 to Strength
+10 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
Lightning Resist +9%
+5 to Light Radius

At first, I usually stack a bunch of 6 psn damage sc. Then, at lvl 14 and 21 switch to some 1.07 damage charms. So, lvl 13 is perfect to make some room in inventory, while still keeping psn damage going.

I usually start with MF GCs if stats are not needed. Hoping to catch some eth tc3 uniques or something, lol. Enough Envy jools take care of the rest :p Later I use charms according to needs. Some FRW at least usually, those can make a good impact on speed.

Min-maxing at early phases can take more time than it saves, but I admit I enjoy to try all kinds of funny twinking options! My twinking stash has grown to over 1000 items, as I have dumped there all kinds of "maybe I could use this once" kind of items. Plus all the jewels and charms that need some clearing, leaving only the better ones...

meh easiest to just rsuh 1.07 chars to hell ancients and then they're lvl 53ish and you can do nm pindle/eldritch or whatever depending on build and straight to A5 area of choice at 70 :D

Or just a handful of 1.0-7 cow runs with them to get them to lvl 70

I could see myself doing that for characters that would be used as a MFer, runefinder etc. but my regular Mat/Pats are meant to be played all by themselves ;)

but my regular Mat/Pats are meant to be played all by themselves ;)

Agree completely. I even try to use same item type as early as possible. For example, if endgame is a 'Passion' Scourge:

Tan do li ga -> 'Black' Knout -> Baezil's -> 'Passion' Scourge

I could see myself doing that for characters that would be used as a MFer, runefinder etc. but my regular Mat/Pats are meant to be played all by themselves ;)

Couldn't agree more. I like to think the journey is as important as the end outcome for characters (or something cheesy like that!).

End game? Wut bro yall need crude items. Is this end game, cuz I sink so!
edit: 1.07/08 eth base
honor09.jpg

Shimmering Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x91269654
Item Level: 85
+40 to Life
All Resistances +15
holy smokes!

Very nice, big grats!

This is the new item find thread btw, it changes every now and then when someone decides it's time for a new one. Usually with a properly epic find of course :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High