Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

Project related trophyrunes 1: Treeharls amazing typing skills 0

GG epic typo's instagibbed me. Thanks for telling though, fixed the same typo in the documentation!

For stash organisation, I use a two pronged approach:
1. A general 'inbox' stash. This is where I quickly dump stuff when I'm running targets/areas using the GoMule features of 'Pickup From... Stash'

I only use this inbox for general running - not specific projects. In many cases this is the only stash I need to update - meaning Flaive reports are very quick when generating report files.

2. Then I'll periodically sort out this stash in a more granular fashion - I have recently updated my stash organisation, but there are too many to fit in a screenshot...

I separate stuff based on item groups (Normal, Exceptional, Elite), Sets, Uniques, Rares, Open Sockets, Plain White, Rune Rroups, Quality of Gems, items for a specific character, items suited to a class, and combinations etc.

Although I make heavy use of GoMule's filtering capabilities, I find smaller stashes easier to maintain and allows for ATMA usage too.

I like having character stashes too, this is where I put future items earmarked for a certain character in a stash ready for them to grab when they reach the right level. This helps me keep track since I have so many characters and saves me searching for something.

I use separate projects stashes for things like the untwinked 99er. In time, I'll split Durnik's stash into things I plan to use in the future and another stash with item finds etc.

I don't have a fancy screenshot but I put everything in one big stash called: 'Gates of Babylon'. You can filter, so why take the time to sort everything? Unless you want a precise count of certain things at all times. Oh wait, I found a screenshot:
latest

This.

Some of us have 25k items, so using only 1 stash is not always a good idea ^^

EDIT
Actually 29k it seems
1.6k GC
100 LC
2.5k SC
3.5k runes
3k various gems
3k jewels
4.5k unique items (wtf?)
1.3k set items (also wtf)
150 runewords
2.9k rings
3.9k amulets
1k socketables
few hundred full rejuvs
essences
dunno what else

Don't ask for details...

Last edited:
*Cough*...53K +...*cough*

EDIT:
Code:
2.0k   Grand Charms
1.2k   Large Charms
1.8k   Small Charms
8.0k   Runes
9.0k   Gems
2.7k   Jewels
9.0k   Unique items
4.5k   Set items
270    Runewords
1.5k   Rings
1.9k   Amulets
4.0k   Socketables
2.4k   Full Rejuvination potions

EDIT 2: Please note, lots of that is probably junk and will never see the light of day, but it's organised junk and it's mine...it came to me...why should I part with it...my own...my prrrrrreciousssss.

Last edited:
Lol there is no good reason, I expect the quality of your items is much better...but damn it, I have QUANTITY!

Found mal + gul within a few runs of each other, so things are starting to look like normal (mal, gul and sur runes for life.. although no surs yet)

Ever seen boots this good before?

Demon Trample
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 91
Durability: 7 of 14
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 91
Fingerprint: 0x30d5ee7
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+39% Enhanced Defense
+21 Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 25%

My untwinked 99er in Act 1 has better boots:

Russet Chain Boots of Balance
Chain Boots
Defense: 9
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Level: 9
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x1f9b82aa
Item Level: 19
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
Fire Resist +14%

Your boots that you don't even own (nor can you afford) are indeed better Treeharl!

Made my rift tonight! Found a war scepter off gris before running cows and cubed 4 sockets.

Next I double upped my goblin toes.

My sin is level 78 and ready to start chaosing in hell. Right now she is still all trap. I can't go rift until I have some more stuff though :(

I need Drac's gloves first and foremost. I think o can go rift if i first get those.

Next I want a stormshield. The original guide called for a head hunters glory because of the three sockets. But I don't have 3 cold facets anyway. I feel a spirit monarch might be good enough, but stormshield would help more being up close.

Finally I need a nightwing's but I won't get that from meph.

Finally an infinity... But yea right...

Really I think the only thing I need out of those is Drac's. She won't be optimal but at least functional with that piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In dorking around going back and forth between NM and Hell trying to add to the RoF runners, this beauty of a drop happened!

Screenshot007.jpg

Off a Strangler (Minion) (the floaty things that are lightning immune)! First ever Cham for me. Woot!

Last edited:
A tasty treat while hunting a DWeb for the MFO.

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 169
Durability: 19 of 20
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0x37d26ff9
Item Level: 87
+1 to All Skills
+25% Faster Cast Rate
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+15% to Lightning Skill Damage