Final Fantasy Forum Mafia Game Thread

I'm Zerig, town, no abilities, please shoot me, thanks.
When I first read that, I thought you wrote that you were Zerg! Now THAT would have been an interesting reveal!!

This has become a very interesting first two hours of a game. Throw in FFT is generally associated with Ninjas, if my wiki-ing is correct.
Yes, there are Ninjas in the FFT universe, why is that interesting again?

Sounds like he's the best VI ever. No beating around the bush, just kill me please. :p
But a VI normally needs to be lynched! That's why I'm confused as to what Zokar is doing.
Yes, the wifom is strong with this one...

Mind Break: Zokar

Everyone stop changing avatars!! Now I don't know who anyone is any more.

Or wait, maybe that's the point?

*blinks dazedly for a few seconds

Squirrel!! :p (joke joke JOKE!!!)

Everyone stop changing avatars!! Now I don't know who anyone is any more.

Or wait, maybe that's the point?

*blinks dazedly for a few seconds

Squirrel!! :p (joke joke JOKE!!!)

someone casted blink without realizing!

I approve of the usage of music from the games to set the stage for the day.
Agreed. I haven't followed the Final Fantasy series in quite some time so it'll be good to hear some music that I've not heard before.

So you wanted to remove any doubt that he is who he said he is? I don't like it.

I'm not just gonna take it at face value. Are you saying that we shouldn't question claims in the first hour of the game?

Perhaps he's just doing what I did the last two games and doing a day 1 claim? Of course, I was kind of forced into it by the whole morse code and no deaths thing on day 1 of the x-men game and I think the point in the mini-game was to get a night kill wasted on me.

There are 17 rules??? Hot damn ....

I don't remember there being 17 rules EVER. XD But then again it has been a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I have played mafia.

Hm, Zokar claims he wants to be killed at the very start of the game.

Someone kill him so I can figure out why he posted that, it has peaked my interest.

Being lazy, Pyro? ;) Or do you not want to get your hands dirty so soon?

Hot damn, I feel like the Tin Man. Rusted! Someone lube me up with some oil please!

BTW, going back to Twilight real fast.... Warning: Some foul language but it is censored.

[YOUTUBE][leL_bsHEZdM/YOUTUBE]

What is up with the Mind Break and Throw? Are those legit moves or jokes? I ask because it's been a long time and things change.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High