Final Fantasy Forum Mafia Game Thread

This was a really fun game to follow, and I'm bummed about not having enough time to join. Congrats mafia. Btw does anyone have a suggestion on how to play FFT without a handheld device? If my memory serves me, it hasn't been released on consoles right?

This was a really fun game to follow, and I'm bummed about not having enough time to join. Congrats mafia. Btw does anyone have a suggestion on how to play FFT without a handheld device? If my memory serves me, it hasn't been released on consoles right?
FFT was released for playstation and PSP afaik, and there is a GBA and DS port called FFTA and FFTA2, respectively. Both of those games are more "kiddie" in theme but really great games with ~100 hours worth of play time if you want to finish all 300 missions.

Figured as much. I guess an emulator could solve that, but can't be bothered with that. >_>

I've considered getting a PSP actually, but not sure if I can justify it. :p Thanks for the reply. :)

The Jcakes connection I remember finding surprising. iirc he didn't even submit a target due to power issues at home for N1 so the global roleblock not only essentially only blocked the SK kill, but I was surprised no one pestered Jcakes on this. I don't remember him getting around to even saying why he didn't have a N1 result in the game thread.

also gory never change your pic

I tried, but nobody really picked up on it.

Figured as much. I guess an emulator could solve that, but can't be bothered with that. >_>

I've considered getting a PSP actually, but not sure if I can justify it. :p Thanks for the reply. :)

PSP's are cool if you break them. I used to have one with thousands of NES, SNES, Sega, Gameboy(+), and PS and PSP roms. Plus, they are great platforms for mobile movies. I TOTALLY loved my PSP, and totally recommend them to anyone tech-savy enough to downgrade firmware and install softwares.

You do make a compelling argument logoutzero! :D

But I guess I would go for PSP Vita at this point wouldn't I? No use going for the old one, unless ofc it is more difficult to do all those things you said. :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High