Final Fantasy Forum Mafia Game Thread

Goryani changed his avatar without going through the proper channels, clearly scum.

Application denied: Goryani

Ok, I edited rule 17 slightly. The purpose of the rule is just so that we can have kill actions act instantaneously while we are AFK, but we also love jokes so we don't want to eliminate those entirely

Could a mod please correct that first lowercase -f- in the thread's title? For some reason I find it insanely annoying.

Pharphis (or Logout?), I love that you included a music theme to your day-start post. I had thought for a while that using short background music in mafia games would increase immersion and now I'm glad someone has.

Could a mod please correct that first lowercase -f- in the thread's title? For some reason I find it insanely annoying.

Pharphis (or Logout?), I love that you included a music theme to your day-start post. I had thought for a while that using short background music in mafia games would increase immersion and now I'm glad someone has.
thanks!

I can't edit it (as far as I know). I give Noodle or Drixx permission assuming they can. It annoys me tooo

Being annoyed by capitilisation is obv scum tell

Honestly, when I first read that, I thought it was "Being annoyed by capitalism" lol!

But a VI normally needs to be lynched! That's why I'm confused as to what Zokar is doing.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High