One says mew

Several say pew

Whom to club?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Day 1: 38 Hours Remain
Lets do it

Do what?

I don't know how to play, can somebody direct me to a guide of some sort?^^

I like this one. Skip the "The Forum" section since they aren't our forums. Warning: very few of our games turn out exactly like that guide. Part of the fun is figuring out how each game differs from "generally."

--------------------------------------------------

@Everyone

Who is your favorite Ender's Game character?
Who is your least favorite Ender's Game character?

I wonder how much HIPS is going on already in this game?

Also why are there votes already in a non-voting phase?

When I'm on my comp later I will edit in the list of players into one of the first posts. I will keep that up to date with who is alive or dead.

My favourite character is definitely Bean. He's my hero. "He's so short he can walk between your legs and not even touch yer balls".
Least favourite is Achilles. What a douche.

Do what?

I like this one. Skip the "The Forum" section since they aren't our forums. Warning: very few of our games turn out exactly like that guide. Part of the fun is figuring out how each game differs from "generally."

--------------------------------------------------

@Everyone

Bean
Achilles

I wonder how much HIPS is going on already in this game?

HIPS?

host-based intrusion prevention system?

Help I'm Playing Stupid?

Those thingS on sexy women?

If the votes don't matter, why do they bother you?

Unvote: rice-a-flubbaroni
Vote: Drixxie-poo

@Everyone

Asking a question without answering it yourself.

My favourite is probably the Colonel. There's something deep to him. Pharphis touches on it in his story post - how he is not out to be the good guy, or the kid's friend. He's there to do his job - save the Earth. He knows he'll be reviled and damned for it, and he's willing to accept that burden. That's sort of... touching, to me.

Least favourite is probably Mazer. Not because of who he is or anything, but because I found it sort of trite that he's trotted out at the tail end of the book and paraded around like he's some tactical god, but really he's a guy who got lucky in the first war and justspouts inspiration at Ender.

Hiding In Plain Sight.

My favourite character is definitely Bean. He's my hero. "He's so short he can walk between your legs and not even touch yer balls".
Least favourite is Achilles. What a douche.
That line is directed at Ender, actually. Probably before Bean made it to the school at all.

@Everyone

Favorite I suppose depends on whether we're restricting ourselves to just the original game or the entire series of books. In the original, Colonel Graff wins out.

Least favorite is a much more difficult question to answer. The obvious choice is Achilles, but he wasn't really in the original books. I suppose I would have to go with Bernard.

Hiding In Plain Sight

If the votes don't matter, why do they bother you?

Unvote: rice-a-flubbaroni
Vote: Drixxie-poo

Because it unnecessarily obfuscates the game.

@Everyone

I don't know, and I don't know. I haven't even read the wiki yet, I guess I should get on that.

HIPS?

host-based intrusion prevention system?

Help I'm Playing Stupid?

Those thingS on sexy women?

You were so close Laarz, host-based intrusion penetration system.

I'm drunk, but. Cal is keeping hp his mi.d game like usual. Time for soxme sleep, just want to mention. That I have no clue when iklk be on acvain..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High