The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

Just trying to make sure everyone has a chance to put out their info and/or defend themselves. After seeing Zemaj's claim, my info is starting to make some sense.

I´ve Unvoted............

I suppose if there are only 2 mafia (which seems unlikely to me), then if you lynch me and find out im a townie, you'll know anyone claiming the seer role is mafia.
Just read that now! If I´m not totally misslead no1 would ever claim the role of a dead townie?????????? OR what exactly do u mean? U are the seer?????

After seeing Zemaj's claim, my info is starting to make some sense.
Care to explain this?

@Tears85 yes I claim the role of seer. See above where I said "i am the one who sees". I'm a fool and thought I had no powers, so hadn't been using them.

Lol I'm not claiming a role of a dead townie. Not sure what you mean. If I get lynched my role will be revealed right? I assumed that was the case since Noodle's role was revealed.

Still though. Will anyone indulge me to answer this?
Lastly, why are the mafia not killing anyone? What are all the possible explanations from this OTHER than zemaj blocking me. I absolutely understand why I'm under suspicion, that seems like the simplest explanation. But I know that's not the real explanation and can't come up with a guess at what's really going on.

Care to explain this?

@Tears85 yes I claim the role of seer. See above where I said "i am the one who sees". I'm a fool and thought I had no powers, so hadn't been using them.

Lol I'm not claiming a role of a dead townie. Not sure what you mean. If I get lynched my role will be revealed right? I assumed that was the case since Noodle's role was revealed.

If u would get turned as Seer, no1 would claim to be the Seer anymore???? That´s my point! So IF u were the seer and would get turned Seer no1 would claim to be seer, so no help for us there! And if u are Seer, what´s u´r ability??? When I read the info Gorny gave me for last game, there was written that it´s suspicious if people claim roles step by step!

The post is in the Quote......somehow couldn´t edit it correctly! Damn I wish those servers were up again! Here I am sitting again drinking coffee, playin mafia and feeling overly envolved in the game!

I hate when there are language barriers.......or people abusing it (Not that it wouldn´t be allowed!) IF U WERE TOWN, AND WOULD BE TURNED SEER, NO1 would claim to be SEER anymore, right?

Ok I know I'm suspect #1, but for whatever it's worth, I definitely think zemaj is mafia. He jumped all over my first 3/8 thing way harder than anyone else, and now has this jailkeeper thing going on me. So I gotta say its a nice job. Confusing me to no end, but he's gotta be mafia.

@Tears85 I'm sorry, but I just have no idea how to read your post. I think it would help if you just typed out full words and sentences. What are you talking about "turned seer"? I have been a seer from the beginning and I can see people's night actions. I didn't understand gorny's description of my role (which was completely my fault. I have no idea why I screwed this up) and I thought I had no powers at all. Then when D2DC was saying he was hoping for more from me, I looked back at my role. Then I realized I'm dumb and have been not using my powers.

Now, while 100% true, that sounds idiotic. So I said it seems like an easy opportunity for a mafia member to jump in and say "no, I'm seer."

So I don't know what you mean. Of course someone may still claim to be seer. It might make sense for a mafia member to do so in order to continue making me looking bad.

Hope that helps. It's definitely a confusing game and I'm a bit embarrassed how terribly I've played so far, but that's the best I can do to explain what I know clearly.

I still have no idea why the mafia were unable to get a kill so far. I still guess the first night, someone protected pyro, and I have no idea aobut night 2, since at least I know zemaj's explanation is false. The mafia can decide to kill no one correct? Could they have to done that to add credence to zemaj's jailkeeper thing? Seems unlikely, but that's the best I've got so far.

Still though. Will anyone indulge me to answer this?
I wasn't overly surprised at no NK on night 0. It would have seemed odd to me to start a game, and then a player loses, before they even begin to play.. Night 1, however, we are trying to figure that out. I am quite sure @Gorny is the only person that knows for sure, and is taking quite a bit of delight in the mayhem/confusion he is causing.
I hate when there are language barriers.......or people abusing it (Not that it wouldn´t be allowed!) IF U WERE TOWN, AND WOULD BE TURNED SEER, NO1 would claim to be SEER anymore, right?
I don't think there is an issue. You are both saying the same thing. If Luhkoh flips seer, then nobody could/would claim seer from that point forward.
Care to explain this?
I have a result on Logo that I think is very similar to Zemaj's result on Luhkoh. I believe my action may have prevented him from performing anything last night.

I don't think there is an issue. You are both saying the same thing. If Luhkoh flips seer, then nobody could/would claim seer from that point forward.
Appereantly there´s an issue when Luhkoh claims it would help if I wrote full words and sentences! :(

NVM...exactly that´s my point!

@D2DC sorry, I need some hand-holding here. I know that I am not mafia. So I know zemaj jailkeeping me (if he even did so) is not the explanation for no kill. That is all I'm really claiming.

Am I allowed to claim what messages I did and didn't get last night? I assume so since you asked, so no i didn't get anything saying I was jailed. But why would I when I took no night actions anyways?

And if you've got some info that implicates logo, I really think you should start pushing it. Because right now I'm under heavy suspicion and don't feel like I have any good ammunition to get myself out of it. And of course I could be wrong, but I don't see town winning if I get lynched.

If u would get lynched, and were seer, there would be a message:

"Luhkoh was lynched, he was the seer." or what ever!

That´s what I meant if u "turned"...

Lol ok so I've finally found wiki.mafiascum.net and can look up this lingo on my own, so I know what flips seer means. Hopefully that will smooth things out. Sorry about that @Tears85.

Yes two scenarios I see:

1. if there are 3 mafia - obviously I think this is most likely after all the drama in day 1. I would think it could be in mafia's best interest for someone to claim seer and get me lynched, because then they will autowin correct? Since 3 votes with 6 total is not a lynch. Tell me if I've got something wrong here.

2. if there are 2 mafia - in this case, someone surely will not claim to be seer over me. Because then if I'm lynched, we would know that person was mafia.

Am I allowed to claim what messages I did and didn't get last night? I assume so since you asked, so no i didn't get anything saying I was jailed. But why would I when I took no night actions anyways?
I don't know. I can't remember if I've ever played a game with a jailer. Maybe someone else will know.

But, yea usually if you attempt a night action and get blocked, you would get a message letting you know it failed/was blocked.

And if you've got some info that implicates logo, I really think you should start pushing it.
Well, I am not entirely sure what my powers are.. Gorny has told me that I have "hidden" and "passive" powers. But, would not give me any info when I questioned him.

My result on Logo last night said that he was "banished". I thought I may have NK'd him, but he is still here. So, my thinking is that I jailed/blocked him as well.

Hmm ok, that is helpful indeed since my potential explanation made no sense.

Went back and read logos messages

I don't think "Three and Eight" means 3 scum and 5 others. 3 and 5 are 8. 3 and 8 are 11. We had 8 players, not 11. One thought I have, is that we are 8 people, and among those 8 are 3 bad guys, alter egos, gods, wizards, something like that.
I feel like that makes far less sense than any of my 3 and 8 explanations, and then this was quite aggressive.

I feel like the 3 scum/5 town was a slip. I feel Tears explaining implicates him. I personally would prefer a Luhkoh lynch, but Tears is just as good, since I think they are together.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High