Stream your D2 gameplay!

Expect some FoHing in the near future

/bump

edit: down.. think my stream is all fixed now. This game is hard to play (and i don't have an AT map :()

Last edited:
going to stream for a bit

edit: down. Mal was best find although I did a bit of thinking about how to better gear my sorc (lose 60 Mf for 4 skills from BKWBs?)

Last edited:
@XyleneCyanol

Ditto. Those are some leet skills you got there phar.

edit: Oh and I'm too lazy to make an account so I won't be chatting with ya, too bad you can't chat with a guest account...

@pharphis Nice!!! what's the background music in your stream?
It was the final fantasy 6 album on the channel below. I finished by listening to the final fantasy 7 album here:

edit: my fav cover is the one at about ~5.5 mins in the FF6 album. I think this cover is better than the original, actually.

Last edited:
Howdy. I'm taking a break from productivity to run some AT for a bit. More melancholy music, too, probably. Up in a few mins

edit: down. I don't think I found anything noteworthy.

Last edited:
I was productive today on campus so I guess I'll stream for maybe 2 hours.
Live in a few mins

edit: nothing useful

Last edited:
Just a quick warning to anyone who tries to watch a pharphis stream: if you happen to make any kind of statements about certain topics, maybe about how Azurewraths are no more rare than getting gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe, you might find yourself being created in character form and deeded. Or deleted, if you happen to be a Barbarian with incredibly high stamina and enough brute strength to 1v6 a pack of zombies.

(He's still streaming, btw.)

there were only 4 zombies. Mareek barely survived the fight before being deleted. 1 HP

Going to stream in a few. Did 1 run and got amazing drop from the last boss pack (lel) so I guess it's a good thing I wasn't streaming yet ;)

edit: oops wound up being pretty busy and now going to listen to a podcast (The **** Show)

Found my second gull dagger this MFO :p

Last edited:
Going to stream some MFO for 1-2 hours while I wait for EVO 2016 melee top 32 to start

Music is random albums by Buckethead. Giving it a shot (seems very hit or miss so far)

edit: down

Improved my score just barely, found nothing else worth noting

Last edited:
Maybe I should start streaming too... without a voice as I don't have mic. Could play some other music though. Shame that D2 has bugged sound options. At least in Polish version (D/Led client from Blizz, not installed from CDs). The bug affects both the SFX and music: these sliders don't work separately but lowering one of them lowers the overall sound level. At least for me. I would lower the SFX to hear better the game's music. Had D/Led the D1 & D2 soundtracks from somewhere. Gotta give it a spin on my next walk.

Just don't come here and talk about it. If you're watching him stream and you're in the MFO... go run instead of watching. :D

Honestly though the odds of him finding something awesome at the instant you watch is quite low.

Ideally people competing in the same category wouldn't watch each other's stream, and anyone watching would accept the possibility of being spoiled, but regardless nobody should mention any qualifiers found on the forum until the event is over.

I think you should, but then I'll be too busy bashing Pindleñata to watch so it's your call.

If you don't, then you would've found 3 azurewraths if you did.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High