Stream your D2 gameplay!

Oh my! You sound exactly like I do when I'm talking to myself! Making random cultural references that nobody gets, making horrible jokes, and making everything a song. Literally!

That being said we should play sometime, but not now, because it's late.

Late, indeed. Thanks for tuning in! Was the sound and video not too terrible (well clearly what constituted the sound was, but...)? It was my first time streaming and, for reasons I assume are obvious, I can't trust omg's feedback.

We definitely should, I mean you've seen the kind of "help" I normally get. ;)

Yeah, omg was being very much like herself as usual!

Yeah, everything sounded and looked good to me. I was just watching on my phone though, so I can't guarantee the video quality.

My account is kestegs#1550 if you want to send me a request. Looks like we have almost the exact same DH!

I also play D3 a bit, so if you ever want to play with an Aussie, give me a shout

Jcakes#6373

If anybody is interested, doing some Diablo 3 with omg again. twitch.tv/maareek

Edit: down. Highlight of the stream was easily:

maareek: You know LC every time you link like 30 Tyrael's Mights in chat I don't check them so you don't have to keep every single one you find.
LiquidClear: I just fill all my stash space with Tyrael's and slowly remove as I find worthwhile items.

Last edited:
Dear sir or madam, have you attempted watching Diablo 3 while performing a headstand with a wool scarf over your face? The games are identical! Your complaint sounds like operator error to me. ;p

You guys are playing at the wrong time! You and omg should come to bnet europe side :p I know this cool game that has Diablo also!

Finally got caught up enough to do a little bit of Zodathon running so I'll go ahead and stream it. If you tune in and I happen to find a notable rune please remember to not mention it while the tournament is still going. http://www.twitch.tv/maareek if you wanna peak in. I'm kinda looking to relax a bit so probably won't be talking much/will have music going but if you have questions feel free to ask them in the chat; the mic is on.

Edit: And stream is down. Thanks to thefranklin for hanging out and LC for dropping by.

Last edited:
I just watched that episode, looks cool. Thanks for sharing.

I've never had an Enigma (spent my Bers in SC on Beast and CoH, the only Jah I've ever found on a Dream Helm), I really should try to get one, so my other characters can compete with my Sorc in terms of efficiency. Hopefully I'll find the needed runes in the Zodthon, or at least soon after.

I just watched that episode, looks cool. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for watching. :)

I've never had an Enigma (spent my Bers in SC on Beast and CoH, the only Jah I've ever found on a Dream Helm), I really should try to get one, so my other characters can compete with my Sorc in terms of efficiency. Hopefully I'll find the needed runes in the Zodthon, or at least soon after.
Enigma is super strong, yeah; hope you can put one together soon. Rune hunt tournaments are pretty great for that kind of thing.

Gonna stream for a bit again, same rules apply (please don't mention any qualifying runes I find while the zodathon is still going on.) http://www.twitch.tv/maareek

Edit: Okay well something on my end is just not sending properly so I'm taking it down. Sorry to anyone who tried to watch (though that should go whether the stream works properly or not. ;p)

Last edited:
Alright well my internet finally seems to not be dropping out every couple of minutes anymore, though it still seems to be much slower than it had been being. Going to try to get some streaming in and see if it'll hold up. Let me know if things look particularly rough as I've had to lower the bit rate.

Assuming things go alright and I'm actually able to stay live this time, same rules still apply (I'm running for the Zodathon, so please don't mention my finds on the forum until the tournament is over.) https://www.twitch.tv/maareek

Edit: and down. Thanks to all who turned out. :)

Last edited:
Do I need only the program for broadcasting? I don't have mic and I play D2 windowed. :) Might start a series for barbarian or restart my S/U worshipper amazon (lost stash files due to 1.14a -,- ) :)

You definitely don't have to have a mic - I think I'm the exception around here for using one. You'll need software to record your game and broadcast it (OBS and XSplit are the usual choices, though there are others) and an account on a site like twitch to upload the stream to.

You definitely don't have to have a mic - I think I'm the exception around here for using one. You'll need software to record your game and broadcast it (OBS and XSplit are the usual choices, though there are others) and an account on a site like twitch to upload the stream to.

Thanks ! :)

Penultimate night of the Zodathon for me, so I'll need to put in some time to make Grip's inevitable victory that much sweeter for him (I do what I can) which means more streaming. Again, please don't mention my finds on the forum since the Zodathon is still going on, but feel free to talk in twitch chat or ask questions or just hang out if you like. https://www.twitch.tv/maareek

Definitely going to start off with the Pits, but there's a small chance I switch over to Cows if I get bored/want a change of pace.

Edit: and down. Thanks to everybody who hung out. Seems several folks who play online watched, which is kinda cool. Also got my first skiller of the event, so that's nice, only took 20 hours.

Last edited:
Alright, last night of the Zodathon, time to find a DWeb! Or maybe a useful rune. Same rules about revealing drops apply for anyone wanting to tune in, but again feel free to chat it up and hang out if you like. https://www.twitch.tv/maareek

Nice poison and corpse explosion Necro Maareek. Thanks for the stream! I am jealous of your items :D

Last edited:
Nice poison and corpse explosion Necro Maareek. Thanks for the stream! I am jealous of your items :D
Thanks for the nice words and for watching. :) The items will come in time, just enjoy the game in the meantime.

Switching up to cows for the final ~30+ minutes. Unless I get fed up with them and throw in the towel.

Edit: and down. Thanks to everyone who came out. Cows suck and I'm glad to be done with them. ^_^

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High