Stream your D2 gameplay!

@Barl: I see, I hate swapping back and forth with full screen, and seemed to even be having trouble doing a full screen capture last night. It’s been about 3 years since I messed with the program so I need to refresh a little bit more.

So I’ve been playing in windowed mode and am having trouble getting OBS to recognize D2. Anyone else have this trouble trying to get started streaming?

Are you using window capture in Sources? I also run windowed mode and that does the trick.

@NanoMist: I tried game/window capture but neither were getting recognized. I used trenshadows switcher to run 1.00 currently. But maybe a different switcher has the fix for the window issue? Haven’t had the time to mess with it but if I figure something out I’ll let you guys know.

IIRC I used screen capture with OBS, because I couldn't get the other modes to work.

Looking for someone that has managed to get it working with OBS, I can get it in screen capture but not window mode, don't want the world seeing what i'm doing all the time while streaming lol

Sorry, sometimes the low-hanging dirty jokes are too tempting to resist. Especially after a whiskey or two. :rolleyes:

@Disposition I'm mostly watching the videos after the fact, but I'm definitely enjoying having this on while I work on some other stuff. Much appreciated!

lol... I suspect I accidentally wrote over half of my sentence. Probably hit the up arrow key mid-sentence.

What I MEANT to say (I think) is that ages ago my "game capture" stopped working so I had to rely on "window capture" for a fraction of the desktop screen instead game capture.

Or maybe I just meant "gave up".

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High