Stream your D2 gameplay!

You can view chat by viewing your previous broadcast. You have to watch it alongside the video, though, as far as I know.

You MAY have to turn on stream archives or something, in your settings

I would like to give this a try as well. Problem is my computer (2016 MacBook Pro) tends to heat up after some 20-30 minutes of recording, so not sure it can handle it. Currently I'm mostly doing kind of monotonous Nihl runs and don't have much time to play anyway. But precisely because of that I'm thinking the possibility of even one person watching may keep me disciplined to do quick runs instead of wasting the little time I have. :) Hopefully I'll be able to get it working without much trouble.

Last edited:
I peeked for a while and saw you picking up superior Blade Talons. You can be picking them either for LLD or for staffmods. If the latter is involved, katars start having staffmods with Hand Scythe and better. If you know already, ignore me, if not, my pleasure.

I peeked for a while and saw you picking up superior Blade Talons. You can be picking them either for LLD or for staffmods. If the latter is involved, katars start having staffmods with Hand Scythe and better. If you know already, ignore me, if not, my pleasure.
Yep. Force of habit really, I just found 15%/2ar the other day.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@crawlingdeadman Just wanted to say that I'm dropping in to watch you stream on and off this afternoon as time permits. Very cool to watch a HC zon run pits; I have no experience in that department so it's quite informative - thanks for streaming! Is that a Silence bow?

@crawlingdeadman Just wanted to say that I'm dropping in to watch you stream on and off this afternoon as time permits. Very cool to watch a HC zon run pits; I have no experience in that department so it's quite informative - thanks for streaming! Is that a Silence bow?
yes it is. if you drop in say something in chat and i'll show you my gear if you want.

https://www.twitch.tv/crawlingdeadman

This time I'm questing. Not 100% sure which of the one's I have going that I'll do.

Edit: stepping up my game, I'm playing a challenging character whilst drinking!

EDIT 2: Done! No deaths, though I did accidentally S/E while doing full clears half way through Durance 1...

Last edited:
Thanks to those who watched tonight. I played 1.00 for about an hour while listening to an album and chatting with a couple people. Was a good time.

Going to start streaming soon.

https://www.twitch.tv/crawlingdeadman

Thanks to those who watched tonight. I played 1.00 for about an hour while listening to an album and chatting with a couple people. Was a good time.
Was I there? I feel like I watched you... if it was, great fun!

EDIT: DONE! thanks for hanging out, ENT

Last edited:
Last edited:
Planning on streaming this weekend both today and tomorrow for a couple hours! twitch.tv/harddorothy

So I’ve been playing in windowed mode and am having trouble getting OBS to recognize D2. Anyone else have this trouble trying to get started streaming?

I typically capture the entire display and use fullscreen mode but I have two monitors so I have OBS, twitch dashboard in one monitor and D2 in another. I seem to have problems with OBS in general though, for whatever reason.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High