Ok then crawlingdeadman, whats your problem

Re: Ok then crawlingdeadman, whats your problem

seems reasonable epecially in light of the sacrifices she'd make wearing Razortail over TGods.

And what sacrifices would that be?
You don't need the absorb, str and what ever else is on that belt. Al you need is damage, and razortails wins easily (last I checked anyway).

honestly, what's more boring than another pierce debate? search for threads with "pierce" in the title and you get days worth of reading.

TGods, because it provides +% max res, light sorb, 20 (!) str, and LF/LS +skills
Ofc the mods on Tgods is good, but nothing really important for a PvM Java imo. Maybe if its hardcore. +% max res and light sorb is only maybe needed when running down to Baal(vs the souls). I say maybe, cause if you think alittle strategic when running down, you dont really have to worry about them. 20str..this gives you more life ofc, but some life more in PvM doesnt really matter much. + skills LF/LS...how much damage do you really get from some +3skills to LF?? If you dont know, Ill answer it: Not Much. +3 to LS is a joke, if it was +3 to CS it would made atleast some difference.
But overall, you do alot more damage with 100%pierce, than +3 LF gives you.

krems a nub, no one should listen to what he says. I go 0 pierce, i'm a rebel.

:thumbup:

Al you need is damage, and razortails wins easily (last I checked anyway).

As a max dmg junkie, I guess I'd just closed my ears to this before thinking it couldn't be true, so thanks, Nase, for the epiphanic moment. Razortail ftw.

That said, I also like being wildly aggressive, getting in the face of Souls everywhere. I like TGods for that in a big way. I guess I should add my jav'er has fantastic -% enemy light res...so often, my first throw or my second throw is enough to break down the pack immediately; I know that's not the case for everyone. I don't need the 100% pierce; for me 83% is OK. I need to not get baked by souls et al. in the Throne Room during Baal runs.

B.net Baal running channel (op shockbaal)--so yeah, the games fill up and run well.

The premium's on speed and efficiency...less so on playing through the game, which, I know, is bad business, but it can also be kind of a rush.

blah
blah
blah
****ING BLAH!

please dont turn this anymore into an idiotic razortail vs tgods or pierce vs skills debate. go make a new thread or read one of the few i posted. look up how many times it's been debated before i've barely scratched the surface.

and i say, TGODS FOR ITS ABZ!!!

think about it, you can see in EVERY act lighting monsters, and when they hit you, they hit hard.

so CDM, i think it is a debate now :smug:

to make little man happy

MF ing: occu or eschuta? :scratchchin:

and i say, TGODS FOR ITS ABZ!!!

think about it, you can see in EVERY act lighting monsters, and when they hit you, they hit hard.

You only need absorb when you don't know how to play the game without. And then, it's smarter to learn the game then to just sorb.

I however can understand that some people can't learn how to play the game and I tolerate that those people use T-Gods.

Eh. Well, I guess I understand that some people can't recognize that there's quite a few ways to play the game.

It's not that KillaMike doesn't know how to play the game without sorb, but rather, that in a already tiresome thread, he offered an opinion about sorb that meshes well with his play style.

why post if it's "tiresome"

Eh. Well, I guess I understand that some people can't recognize that there's quite a few ways to play the game.

But I do recognize that.

There is the good way, and there is the other way.

why post if it's "tiresome"

CDM, I apparently can't help myself or tolerate affronts to reason.

But I do recognize that.

There is the good way, and there is the other way.

In claiming just two ways, you've already demonstrated that you don't recognize it.

Also, and this is somewhat minor, are sorb and "the good way" mutually exclusive?

^^ Vouch. ten chars

i wouldnt know about the effectiveness of sorb in pvm, i dont get hit by lightning.

CDM, I apparently can't help myself or tolerate affronts to reason.

dont be so hard on killa, he's still learning.

Lamest Flame War EVER

you are just trying to spam to reach 10k, I know this is the only reason you are still posting, seeing that there hasn't been content in the last 2k, I feel that a mod should reduce your post count by 2k.

Lamest Flame War EVER

you are just trying to spam to reach 10k, I know this is the only reason you are still posting, seeing that there hasn't been content in the last 2k, I feel that a mod should reduce your post count by 2k.

his goal is 24k, look in etf ot :whistling:

dont be so hard on killa, he's still learning.

thnx, but honestly i use what i find, and t-gods are easier to be found for ama, so i use those, and by the time i find razor, i already spend qiete a lot of pts in pierce, so i wouldnt need those

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High