Official 1.07 Superchest thread

Its very simple Pharphis why. Lower kurast chests drop from the line Act 3 (H) chest B, that line has runes 15 assigned (Sur, Ber) on all versions of diablo 2. alvl doesn't mather if something is softcoded in a treasureclassex line. ROF chests have runes 16 assigned thats why theoretically they would drop up to Cham. (But that doesn't happen). The only thing alvl does is increasing the ilvl to that number (and on 1.10+ also increasing monster levels to that number). Allvl does come in play in order on what magic prefixes and sufixes can spawn on an item dropped from the chest.

KmcLRjX.jpg

LO pattern RoF:
Amulet Circlet Gauntlets

Not 100% sure about Gauntlets, because I didn't think to pick them up and they might have dropped from a merc kill, but I'm 99% sure it's from the chest. Amulet and Circlet were from the chest for sure (ilvl 93 in ATMA, monsters drop ilvl 90).
Dont usually take screenshots in HC while I'm being mauled by Urdars, so I took the screenshot after everything was killed.

Are you sure it was from the chest and not the urdars?

If new, it's amazing!

That's a lot of Lo and vex patterns in 1.07 lol

also, you're lucky... how many runs to get that? I've done thousands and thousands of runs and only the vex

~1 run out of 3 there are monsters so close to the chest on the left that I can't TK it due to hit boxes overlapping the chest and most of the other runs I have to TK it before monsters move. So I TK instantly when in range.

I don't think it's possible for the merc to kill an urdar in that time frame and I'm 99.99% sure it dropped once I TKed. Only reason I killed any monsters at all is to take the screenshot.

When I can't TK the left chest I don't bother with it and just TK the right chest and then s&e.

A few hundred RoF runs only. Thousands of LK runs since I got a noteworthy rune from there (Gul)

My total count in 1.07 now is 2 Lo, 1 Vex, 1 Gul

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High