Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia Game

Re: Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia Game

The activity level will determine the length of the day.

If there's reasonable activity, I'll keep it going.

Question Noodle is currently pondering: "Is Leo's OT posting intentionally meant to look like she's active when in fact she isn't, or is it merely another example of her being, well, Leo? Hm."

It will be hard to read Leo, thats for sure. Unless you have degree in penquin psychology.

I've got couple of good theories, but i will valuate them during the following days...

It will be hard to read Leo, thats for sure. Unless you have degree in penquin psychology.

I've got couple of good theories, but i will valuate them during the following days...

Interesting. I'd love to hear more on your theories.

@Noodle: I can't read Leo either. It's just too early.

Here's a tip, people around here, including me, agree that every thought you have should be shared, for two reasons. You either die and you don't get a chance to speak your thoughts or it could be counted as withholding informations, which would give you an anti town vibe.

And by the way, is anyone here familiar with HOMM3 Wake of Gods?

and so it begins, yet again :)

my first remarks:
->mara may have a point with his jeckyl-hyde like role for gollum. It IS, after all, a superb idea for a role and whoever thought of it should be praised immensely for it (*cough cough*)

@boogyman: I'm not sure if it's such a good idea to want to dig out all the roles/powers. It may give unwanted info to the bad guys. However, I would like to add: one of the mafia will probably be a wraith, since it is spoken off in the intro-text.
He cast his all-seeing eye outward and found the wraith…

…riding his jet black steed through the darkness where he knew no fear
etcetera.
Only the wisest knew that the true battle would be fought without a single sword in the land of the enemy against terror, starvation, malice and a tiny ring that would stop at nothing to be reunited with the hand that had forged it.
may be farfetched, but this gives me an idea of 3 mafia members. Possibly one with the ability to kill (starvation?) and 2 with some kind of silencing/annoying ability.

oh btw, very nice texts zarni. I feel like they will make this game quite enjoyable.

Well,

I'm thinkin' that hostiles would be atleast Sauron, Saruman and Balrog.

Ofc we would have Sam, Frodo, Aragorn, Legolas ect other members of the fellowship.
Minus gimli ofc, he's dead.

However i'm in doubt that Merry or Pippin made to the game...

^ ungh with the H

I have a feeling that Steward of Gondor would be here.

Also i have a feeling 'bout Eomer being here.

He could use merry and peppin as names just to make the townies a bit more personal.

Final thought before I go to bed: Why do you think the bad guys decided to kill a newbie?

I like the idea of Sam / Frodo, sam being a extra life for frodo.

Who knows, "Noone can truly understand a mind of a demon.." -Pepin The Healer

Maybe because the bad guys would be pr0s and they know everyone except the newbies, trying to cut them off quickly, before they can mix up the game.

I highly doubt there's a balrog here, mainly because the story is from The Two Towers and that the Balrog wasn't actually a hero, but a creature.

Okay i post too much this will have to do for today.

...Final thought before I go to bed: Why do you think the bad guys decided to kill a newbie?

Good question...perhaps there was an ability to "see" that was used and Gimli was targeted as a power player.

GEE, NURMAN!! LEAVE SOME SPAM FOR THE REST OF US!!! :rolf: jk. talking is good and from what i can tell, you are the only newb to be posting and talking.

Final thought before I go to bed: Why do you think the bad guys decided to kill a newbie?

im thinking it was random. and Flippie wasn't necessarily a newb; he had played with us a few games ago. i don't think you were in that game. when was your last game with us, Wicked? it's been too long!!!

*BIG hug!!*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High