[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

Depends. Are you going to kill me if I say no? Yes? Or just straight up kill me?

I have no killing powers, however death is bad for business, and I think Pompey is gonna kill a lot of people, and I assume the ‘raises recruits’ gives Gorny some sort of power which is likely to a result in lots of deaths.

Gorny dares to target Leo?

Vote: Zhao_Yue

Zhao is most upset by that and if elected I will seek justice by destroying Gorny’s forces.

To show my commitment to my platform, Zhao will now shotgun out a few related quotes to fire myself up.

He has the cunning of a sardine, poor fool. Fish are not friends. 🏛️
A battle is inevitable. A clash of the titans perhaps? 🏛️
You won't get far with a mouth like that on you. Threatening Leo like that, blasphemous! 🏛️

🏛️Forculus, if you be the right god for the business here, I call on you to help.

And me? A harmless Roman who believes Pompey’s faction will start a civil war which would be bad for business.
As Leo pointed out, let's not kid ourselves. We are all named by substantial characters from the show. We are 9 players. It would make no sense to not assign us all important characters of the show, of which there is plenty.

But I guess you know that HuckIt. I'll just note you down as being pro caesar salad.

🏛️I do not like to quarrel with fortune, and clearly she's taken you for a pet.

Excellent quote by the man himself, JC. How do people feel about claiming who is for or against Caesar Salad? Any smart minds what to weigh in what this could do to the game?

🏛️AND WHO BY THE SONS OF DIS GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH JUDGEMENT?!

I know, I know.. but me must move forward. It's not like we can kill each other, right? ..Right?

🏛️Brawlers and drunkards will be flogged. Thieves will be strangled! Deserters will be crucified!

This of course is not relevant to this fine establishment..

🏛️You did not ask me for my allegiance. You demanded it at swordpoint. I betrayed nothing.

I did no such thing! I am but a man of peace. But my fellow players allegiances do interest me.

It's always tough with the morning crowd. Gotta basically talk with yourself before the NA peeps (plebs?) wakes up!
Yeah yeah, keeping eating your croissants and cafe au laits, the sun will catch up to us eventually

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC
As Leo pointed out, let's not kid ourselves. We are all named by substantial characters from the show. We are 9 players. It would make no sense to not assign us all important characters of the show, of which there is plenty.

But I guess you know that HuckIt. I'll just note you down as being pro caesar salad.
Agreed, we’re all very important people, but I think there are a lot of complicated and interlocking wincons here, and I doubt people fall neatly into pro Pomp or pro JC camps as much as I’ve been pushing that idea myself (mostly to get some responses, and answer that Q)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High