[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

Thank you for you confidence, but this is not going to work.
We had very little faction talk which I happily admit is hard to do without revealing.
I think a vote on coju is just wrong. No one has a read on him. Unless you feel like acting this is D1, I have a hard time understanding why people couldn't make a more informed decision than a blind vote.
But as always, this doesn't take into account of they have information the other players don't.
It's the new car smell, players love coju's sudden arrival.

I'm guessing you won't even try to persue more power? Either you can't or won't continue you N1 actions?

Unvote: Skjolde

No soup for you then!

Game Event #2:
As Caesar's scouts approached the city, they had encountered some disguised soldiers hauling a grain wagon. Why would nine good soldiers be guarding a grain wagon.. what was actually in the grain wagon?

The first player to respond (via PM) with the correct answer will be granted a reward.

Edit: the reward has been claimed.

Last edited:
It's the new car smell, players love coju's sudden arrival.

I'm guessing you won't even try to persue more power? Either you can't or won't continue you N1 actions?

Unvote: Skjolde

No soup for you then!
I'm not pursuing it because I think I won't win the voting today. So at best I'm just splitting votes

@Skjolde

On the item in question, a question for you:

Let us assume it's a Rug. Does the rug actually belong to you? Or not?

Edit: the reward has been claimed.
Son of dis! 🏛️

How do you guys get this so fast?? Well if the game follows the story, someone just got a pretty slave girl, so have fun pressing ‘buttons’ for the next day as evidently we all know you’re fast on the keyboard….

@Skjolde

On the item in question, a question for you:

Let us assume it's a Rug. Does the rug actually belong to you? Or not?
Why do I feel this is a trap.

If you can hint at what you need this information for, then I shall enlighten you.

So I guess I can get the ball rolling.. we need to vote on someone. What are peoples thoughts? Vote for themselves?

I'm totally down for that again but since I don't think anyone is gonna vote for me . . . .
Gorny you voted for youself already, do you have a reasoning that you want to share? Maybe convince your fellow players to vote for you?

My opinion is that I'm not 100% opposed for voting Gorny, but I am not sure of him yet. I would of course also like to be voted again, but I find that unlikely.

I am not certain of any of y'all yet. But I can throw out a vote for the republic. **** des Plebs.

It's like asking Leo if she had a relaxing evening.

Me: How many beverages of an alcoholic nature did you consume tonight?
Leo: Yes

I’ll take a nomination for power.
(I’m caught up as far as the rules and when I entered the game)

I love how you walk up in here and already 5 (idk actual number) people vote for you. It's like you have a magical vagina that hypnotizes us. We all bow down to it and put it on a pedestal.

it is clear that we have atleast 2 factions, for and against caesar.

I can agree to this. I know what my allegiance is but I am not sure if I should spill the beans yet.

More to come.

And me? A harmless Roman who believes Pompey’s faction will start a civil war which would be bad for business.

I believe in this like I believe in the Easter Bunny. FALSE! With as many flavorful and powerful characters as there is, there is no WAY you are a "harmless" Roman.

And anyone else claiming otherwise.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High