Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm still not over just how bad the belgian team played against Wales ... sigh. Maybe we need a different coach? Our players definitely need a better fighting spirit. Maybe a different coach will help with that, as well as with the tactical shortcoming they showed throughout the tournament ...

Neither Wales or Portugal deserve to be in the final in my opinion, but since one of them will be, my vote goes to Wales. Portugal hasn't won a single game in the first 90 minutes in this tournament. And Ronaldo ... don't even get me started ...

Why Wales not? Till this point they won 4 out of 5 matches they played and defeated one of the top teams in the world on their path. Germany and France also won 4 out of 5 matches in comparison. Whoever can defeat someone from Germany-France-Belgium-Italy-Spain teams should deserve to aim pretty high on the tournament. Okay, Ireland's win over Italy is also impressive, but Italy didn't care in that match since their first place was set in stone so I don't really count that.

Italy surely deserved to be in semi-finals, defeating both Belgium and Spain with 2 goal difference is really impressive. Too bad they had to face arguably strongest team on the tournament as early as quarter finals. France is the one that didn't face any single strong opponent yet. Germany is the first. Someone could argue Croatia also deserved more than they get. But all that is in the end irrelevant.

I'm also not happy with Portugal style so far, but the fact still remains no one could defeat them as much as they didn't win a single match in 90 min period. If they somehow manage to beat Wales on penalties and say Germany in final on penalties to win euro, one side will say Portugal won euro without beating anyone in 90 min period, while other side will argue that no one could defeat Portugal either. They would be literally only undefeated team on the tournament in that case, after they faced 2 of top 4 teams on the tournament.

Perception etc. ^^

Partially it's a matter of perception probably. Not going into too much detail here, because of that. But Wales didn't beat a top team yet. After what I have seen so far, England and Belgium are not top teams. They definitely have the potential, but at their current form ... not even close.

Figured I'd move this post over to here to remind everyone of how unkind meanphis can be:

You should try DDR/ITG/Stepmania on keyboard.
If this guy can do Dark Souls on a dance pad, surely this should be no problem for a inept bumbler god-tier gamer such as myself. ;p

I tried to play Dark Souls (1st part). Tried it 2-3 times but never really liked it. Too hard and thus boring for me. From other very hyped and popular games - LoL -> worst multiplayer experience for me and my first basically. I was too weak. Shame on me that I was addicted to this game. That's why I don't play competitive multiplayer. I don't even want to try multiplayer FPS. Diablo might be a different thing as in 3 there's no real PVP.

I tried DS2. But it was dumb and not my kind of game. I generally dislike any game in first person perspective. I have really enjoyed overwatch though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried WoW and quite liked it but I am too old to find enough time for it. Also, it's too expensive. I would definitely play it if WoW would be completely F2P (maybe with ads). I still have the coupon for the battlechest from the cinema. If I haven't already bought D3, I might trade my unused code for D3... damn.

Anyway, I can't feel anything. I am 100% neutral. Like a human incarnation of Switzerland ! Not even a single damn about my life nor world in general given. I think it's might be a dangerous state, this lack of emotions. I don't even now if I like D2 or so. I just play it and pass my lifetime and hope for the best (death).

Hi @Toppo !

Hi, toppo!

I'm not sure if that's a good outlook on life or not. Probably not though. In a way it would be quite freeing to not care about anything. But it could also be very bad and dangerous. Have you always been this way?

I'm not sure if that's a good outlook on life or not. Probably not though. In a way it would be quite freeing to not care about anything. But it could also be very bad and dangerous. Have you always been this way?

I don't know but this scenario is happening from some time. It's not only a recent thing.

Hello. I don't know half the folks in here anymore and this place was my lifeline for so long ... It's amazing what having a happy home life does for a person.

@RadTang: that sounds like depression to me.

I haven't even played Chuzzle in months. I miss gaming but I literally don't have time to do it. Job is REALLY busy, plus now I have dog. Times are good.

Is out barkeep still here or do I have to fix my own sangria ... :O

@Goldtru, thanks. I should read more about it. Maybe I should finally go and see psychiatrist or so. I used to be excited about WoW and Warcraft and then it all disappeared. Even music is not a big thing for me.

Just when I thought it was time to check the bar again....

*serves celebratory sangria

*serves Dew

*serves bourbon

*serves tequila

*serves water

Hello. I don't know half the folks in here anymore and this place was my lifeline for so long ... It's amazing what having a happy home life does for a person.

@RadTang: that sounds like depression to me.

I haven't even played Chuzzle in months. I miss gaming but I literally don't have time to do it. Job is REALLY busy, plus now I have dog. Times are good.

Is out barkeep still here or do I have to fix my own sangria ... :O

Yay! That's a good problem to have.

@Goldtru, thanks. I should read more about it. Maybe I should finally go and see psychiatrist or so. I used to be excited about WoW and Warcraft and then it all disappeared. Even music is not a big thing for me.

Do you get quality time with people? I have found I can get pretty down if I'm not around people. Even if I'm just playing games with friends it can help.

@Drystan Diablo 1 ... oh the memories !!! That one and Doom definitely had the best atmosphere in a computer game ever for me. O, and Alone in the Dark 1.

Yesterday's Portugal - Wales game wasn't worthy of a semi-final. Clearly showed neither of them deserves to be there, let alone in the final. Makes it even more emberrassing for Belgium that we lost to one of those 2 countries :(. While yesterday's game clearly showed what we should have done: push on after the first goal, quickly get that second and game over.

I cannot imagine not loving music. I still go to work on my bike headbanging like a 20 year old, even though I'm twice as old now ...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High