Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I haven't been in Zermatt since July of 1987.

Statute of limitations might have even expired.

DJ, I am in need of coke. Please provide. Ice too. Thanks a bunch!

Happy 4th weekend everybody, I hope you all have a great time!

*serves Iced Coke, Dew, Tea, Coffee, Wine, from just outside of NYC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Sausage Sizzle day in Australia!

Mine was burger and beer day instead!
Went to the SW mudfest, an obstacle course race in WA held at a brewery. Part of your deal was a burger and beer and seeing as I did both the 12km and 5km events I got two of each. hahaha technically but not really free food ftw!
I was mildly concerned I may have fractured my arm but it seems to be ok now.

Should have stayed at home today and do my own business. At least spent a lot of time with family. And bought D3 official mouse pad. I needed to change pad so grabbed it as the price was acceptable. Wouldn't pay more than that. Have to do an important project but I want to progress my char a bit in D2. I will have all the night for the project.

I went to the consulate in Geneva to vote. No sausage sizzle there though....
are you sure you were at the right consulate?

Do they hand out guns when americans go to vote?

are you sure you were at the right consulate?

Do they hand out guns when americans go to vote?
They gave me the right voting paper so pretty sure...

They gave me the right voting paper so pretty sure...
I postal voted this year so I also missed out on democracy sausage. but I got 3 burgers and 3 beers at the mudrun, so that was better I guess

Voting with bullets seems much simpler. There wouldn't be any recounts or hanging chads at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can even address several topics at once, one per bullet..

My voting area didn't have any sausage sizzle or barbeque. And I now eat meat, so I could've enjoyed that this time. :(

Reading up on past page or two.

Edit:

RadTang said:
Just finished Diablo 1 - with Hellfire expansion and patch-mod 1.02.A5.

Awww man. I was gonna post something D1 related that you would've been interested in!

Okay, I caught up on a bit.

@corax - I did the Spartan (7km) a few years ago, and Tough Mudder (~20km) last year. They were awesome, and loved them. I would only do Tough Mudder once, as 20km is several hours and very exhausting. The shorter ones in my mind are better, but Tough Mudder was still an awesome experience.
We had someone break their knee or ankle or something, and the "medical staff" posted around the course did nothing. People waved them down, went up to them, told them iti was serious, and they just said they would radio the information off or something. Didn't even go down, or section the area off, or anything. There were people around the guy, but they were a small group who would've witnessed the fall, and were runners themselves.

You'd expect that the medical staff positioned around the course would actually be medically trained and at least make the area secure.

@RadTang

Anyway, to want I wanted to share. Is anyone interested in some Diablo 1 multiplayer? In 800x600 minimum. Plus new quests, and overhauls, graphics, spells, uniques and challenges.
The targetting is still a bit wonky (you can click and hold the mouse down now, but it can still 'slip' off the target readily, so I actually find myself mass-clicking anyway.)

[youtube]m4PfLbMJCoA[/youtube]

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High