Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Hmm, if you wonder what I meant, then I'm not sure what you think of me.

He just means the entrance to the basement spa is under the bar. I never thought the trapdoor was a good idea but there was a miscommunication with the architect.

• Haha
Reactions: Swamigoon
coju would you mind giving me a hand with this large mallet and this kamap-shaped rug I borrowed from Noodle?

Reactions: coju
coju would you mind giving me a hand with this large mallet and this kamap-shaped rug I borrowed from Noodle?
Wait, Noodle actually gave out one of his rugs???

Is the blood cleaned off it?

Was there a body still wrapped up in it?

Hope it doesn't smell like stale basement.

Can I have a drink that’ll make me feel I understand what is happening here please? If that means a Phillip’s head screw driver then so be it. Im not that fussed on authenticity so a plastic replica of a skull is fine. A cleaned bone skull is ok also. Just please don’t serve it to me from a fleshy still decaying one like the one kamap is sipping away from through the nostrils of.

• Haha
Reactions: Gorny
What's happening is only comprehensible to a handful of unstable old guys, of which we are several. I want to say you need not worry about getting rugged but Noodle is known to be more aggressive during the winter.

What's happening is only comprehensible to a handful of unstable old guys, of which we are several. I want to say you need not worry about getting rugged but Noodle is known to be more aggressive during the winter.
If he isn't in hibernation.

• Sad
Wait, kamap's getting rugged? How romantic! I saw a rug in a Disney cartoon once. It was dreamy.
38faaddecf2a5d4bf528d417ecbef1c1.jpg

Ooo I hope he has shag again. It’s so soft.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High