Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Fear not @Drystan , whether or not the new(er) Forum recognizes it, you are indeed 'well-known' :) .

And I hope what your contemplating is coming back to D2 ... maybe D2R?

If you do decide to do so, I'll be happy to kick your shins and steal your wallet. Until then, have a drink on me.

Hello, HSF.

No more D2 for me. Just the occasional D3, new builds. I deleted all my old chars/gear, even from backups ages ago, and having 40+ characters over many years... I just play some D3 builds, see how they go, new to me.

It doesn’t look like @Kitteh has been around since April 23, but hoping this @ brings the Kitteh back. We can always use fancy felines around these parts.

And welcome back @Drystan! Maybe we could entice you to play D2 with a HC tourney?

Was playing some D2R for the new season and got the urge to come back and see what was going on. Nice to see some of you still kicking.

Hope you all are doing well!

It doesn’t look like @Kitteh has been around since April 23, but hoping this @ brings the Kitteh back. We can always use fancy felines around these parts.

And welcome back @Drystan! Maybe we could entice you to play D2 with a HC tourney?
Kitteh is doing fine, she got her PhD, got a dog, moved into a new home, she isn't playing games at the moment though and is hardly ever online.
A discord message here and there.

Reactions: PhineasB and Gorny
Huh, 11 years. Time does go by. *Helps himself a whisky* Cheers, for a new baal runner project.

Kitteh is doing fine, she got her PhD, got a dog, moved into a new home, she isn't playing games at the moment though and is hardly ever online.
A discord message here and there.
That's good to know thanks kamap.

Also I am alive and still randomly lurking :)

@Jcakes The kids, my wife and I made 2 of your brethren yesterday and a bunch of small cousins to go with them.
They are celebrating their 9th birthday tomorrow at school so they had to have cake.

Been trying my patience at online play. Been a couple of weeks and I already have Enigma and CTA. So radically different of an experience than that was my single player journey. A player was in a cows game I was in and was tagging a rare diadem to see if anyone was interested. ID'd and it was +2 to barb skills with nothing else ultra useful. He was going to junk it and I asked if I could have it. He then asked if I was going to re-roll it. I said yes, as diadems have the qlvl high enough that when rerolled it'll still have the +2 to skills potential no matter how many times it is rerolled and I was saving my skulls for this specific situation (just thought I would have found at least one rare diadem by now). We then started to talk about how long each of us had been playing and this player ended up giving me an Enigma for free, just to make sure I pass it one for others who are as into the game as we are.

Crazy. Enigma for my SP journey was an epic grind that I was both amazed and fully gratified going through. An accomplishment of sorts for sure in my opinion. An object that, from a SP perspective, would be hard to just pass along to another player (especially since I only had the one Enigma). This just emphasizes the differences between single offline play vs online play. I know bots exist and those are a big factor in economy, but

Sup, y'all? It's been awhile. I figured I should say hi!

No, I'm not playing (everything is where I left it). I wish I could play the new version in all the time traveled versions of D2 that I've played, with auto gold pickup and all that jazz. Too bad.

Reactions: PhineasB
So I'm in the process of getting tested for ADHD and ASS.
Still a few tests to go and in June I'll get the final diagnosis.
Yesterday we had a "diagnostic talk" and at the end of the interview the examinator said, "I'd be surprised if you don't get the diagnosis of both mild ADHD and mild ASS."
No surprises there, still having it "confirmed" is a bit jaring and good at the same time though.

Slowly getting back to D2, been doing some LK and those are the last batch highlights:

1. Spirit Crest
Coronet
Defense: 66
Durability: 28 of 30
Required Level: 66
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0xf11f31b7
+62% Enhanced Defense
+21 poison damage over 4 seconds
8% Life stolen per hit
8% Mana stolen per hit
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
1% Bonus to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)

2. Plague Clutches
Vambraces
Defense: 101
Durability: 13 of 16
Required Strength: 106
Required Level: 51
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x557a0e47
+49% Enhanced Defense
+11 to Attack Rating
Fire Resist +20%