Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Yes, it should be such a rug! A sassy little exoctic flying rug with nice tassels that is a at least a few hundred years old, maybe even a few thousand depending on how long ago it befriended Genie.
You get your wish., however the rug was made by gnomes.

You have no control over where it goes or the speed it moves at.

Yes, it should be such a rug! A sassy little exoctic flying rug with nice tassels that is a at least a few hundred years old, maybe even a few thousand depending on how long ago it befriended Genie.
A rug of such age is surely not pristine anymore. It is more than likely in a condition only describable with: rugged.

And ruggedrugging is not something you can do to someone expecting it, so I believe kamap is going to be druggedruggedrugged.

A rug of such age is surely not pristine anymore. It is more than likely in a condition only describable with: rugged.

And ruggedrugging is not something you can do to someone expecting it, so I believe kamap is going to be druggedruggedrugged.
Might as well hold funeral services for kamap.

Who's available Sunday at Sundown?

It's remote controlled by @Leopold Stotch. So good luck
I can work with that.

It's magic, it might still be pristine, but I can handle a rugged rug, as long as there is no blood nor a stale basement smell.

My drug of choice is either alcohol, weed or in worst case scenario hash.

Might as well hold funeral services for kamap.

Who's available Sunday at Sundown?
I'm not available Sunday, already made plans.
Saturday is also out of the question.
Next weekend doesn't look good either.
Actually let's postpone till mid February or something, I might have a free spot in a weekend somewhere around that time.

Reactions: SirName
The body will be in such a state of decay by mid February...

Might as well just get a catapult and launch it on to Krischan's lawn.

why do your health potions have a skull and cross bones on them?

*activates automatic bar cleaning system

*serves oj

*serves screwdrivers

*grabs a Dew for the road

*vanish

*walks back in

That automated cleaning could be tuned down a bit perhaps? It’s not that it did not warn in advance with the red light blinking in the ceiling and the countdown “cleanup commencing in 10, 9,…” but the robot that emerged from a closet repeating “throwing out the trash” and then throwing everybody out was a bit too much.

Hi?

I know my name more than 'SirName', a well-known member. What qualifies me for this title?
Anyone for D3? Gonna update later, just guessed my old password. ANd my pony with an xmas hat, kinda fits who knows how many years later.

PS. If anyone recalls, I'm still depressed and contemplating something, but have a new psych who has made me feel confused and questionable. But I'm still around, and still have my animals around me.

Has our resident Kitteh (I just recalled, it's been a while,) been around? Those from old forums know. He was also going through tough times, and just flicked to my mind. Wonder if he's posted recently, and hope he may pop in now and then, maybe recently?

Sry for double post, re-learning forum mechanics.

Edit, on topic. Am I back, probably not. Will I drink at the bar again, who will shout me a drink? Durf, or has that finally expired and we're using someone elses card?)

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High