Ender's Mafia Game Signup thread

It was almost phenomenal except... wait...

Phrankly, I am phull-on phlabbergasted that phor all the phuss, no one mentioned phor certain when this phantastic game will phinally get aphoot!

:evil:

This is one spammy sign-up thread. I like it!

Any plans on date of game start? I sadly won't be around until mid februrary (17th/18th) or so..

What is the deal with this phillilliliil...cus? Is it really pharph's bro? Them p's and h's make it plausible.

Vote: FredOfErik

Only a scum would make themselves unavailable for such a length of time.

Going to Germany to drink beers. Only scum would disprove of such a noble quest.

Vote: Jason

What is the deal with this phillilliliil...cus? Is it really pharph's bro? Them p's and h's make it plausible.

Going to Germany to drink beers. Only scum would disprove of such a noble quest.

Vote: Jason

Only a scum can not get Germany to bring them beers to Denmark.

Vote: FredOfErik

*stamps thread*

I approve of this level of spam.

I'm the worst thread started ever :(

Edit: I don't have an exact date. It mostly depends on when CG's game is finished, and I was thinking about a week after that. so I'm guessing you would miss one day or something.

Edit: I don't have an exact date. It mostly depends on when CG's game is finished, and I was thinking about a week after that. so I'm guessing you would miss one day or something.

If you're ready to start, I can simply not do the mini-game. I only run those to fill the time in between games, but I'd rather not have it delay a main game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High