Ender's Mafia Game Signup thread

Maybe you're played forum mafia, or maybe you've read Ender's Game (my favourite book).

Yes, yes, and in.

It was because I went into hospital. I have plenty of time to partake, I just think my lack of experience will annoy people. I don't wan Zemaj eating me!

Nope, it won't. People understand pretty well I think. Also, if I had to put money on Kitteh vs penguin, mine is on the cat. Speaking of which, I read your tag in Penny's voice. Made my afternoon!

And so that I'm not totally shilling for my own in another person's thread... count me in. I call dibs on Bean! Or Peter. I could pull off an awesome Peter.

This is what I get for being late. I was going to call Bean. I guess I could call Ender at least. Or Mazer.

edit: I like how my name appeared in the sign-up list 3 min before I actually signed up!
edit edit: Telepathic communication with the mod will come in handy this game!

This sounds like cheating, but I can't actually find a rule that it breaks. Color me jealous.

Hmmm....it's cheaper on amazon.co.uk than on amazon.com. The cover looks different as well, but the name is the same. Should be the same book then. Here's hoping.

Hmmm....it's cheaper on amazon.co.uk than on amazon.com. The cover looks different as well, but the name is the same. Should be the same book then. Here's hoping.
Good luck!
I didn't recognise any of the covers it shows for the kindle books.

The name hot soup always made me laugh, as well as a few others.

You realise that me buying the book just for you means NK and lynch immunity til D3, right?

Sign me up, my brother from the same mother!
I call Graff, he's so cute. Him and his mind games, oh the joy!
Time for another mafia win? :p

I hereby declare my vendetta against Moar. She was plotting against me all along. Only my quick wit and courage saved me in the end.

It's a nice rush of players early on! :yes:

Can we get 30 players in this one? That would be awesome.

The more players there are, the more themed roles I will put in, some of them potentially novel ideas.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High