2 weeks too late - Item Find Thread April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milking that cow level exp, I see...
I guess a zod is a beast of a find...
Gives you the authority to start a new thread...
Eh, not feeling any of these puns.

Cool Zod, bro

Oh come on, you've got to have a Zod God worthy item in 1.07 by now!

Grats, and please don't deed it. ;)

All the cool items are indestructible in 1.07 already, meaning they can't even be eth lol.

Big exception would be skullder's but that gives auto-repair... and is too hard to find (I'm still jealous of @frozzzen 's)

Well, 1.07 Zod is never too late! I expected to never witness this by me or any forumite. Grats phar, now let it rot until you can make something epic with it. Those 1.07 runewords don't qualify imo, tbh :p

But it would've been funny to see @T72on1 's reaction, losing the win with 2 Zods in his pockets...

But it would've been funny to see @T72on1 's reaction, losing the win with 2 Zods in his pockets...

That would have been so epic !!! But yeah, I would have been a tad surprised ;).

That is the only downside of this Zod drop. It actually should have dropped during the first round of RFL. That would have been so epic we'd never see another IF thread again.

A 1.07 Zod is a truly historic SPF drop, something that has never happened before in my 10+ years on the forum, and just might never happen again. Whether or not it helped someone win a fairly unimportant round of a fairly unimportant tournament run multiple times every year shouldn't even enter the equation imo.

Personally I hope you give it to nulio to test whether we can make eth Spirits, it's been his dream to test it for years after all!

Fabian the grumpy old man strikes again :rolleyes:

C'mon, that round itself went to SPF history in my books. 4 Zods in one tournament round really is quite extraordinary.

I really get well why it would've been hilarious to see this drop earlier. But right, historical drop, whatever the timing!

I didn't post this one yet. Nice drop from Travi before the second RFL round started:
Code:
Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x2fee8148
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+39 to Life

I think that even in post 1.13 patches, four Zod runes in one round is pretty extraordinary, although even that is lesser than the beautiful screenshot that we now have.

yup it was about 3 times as many as the "expected" number of Zods.

That winning Haul picture from the round I have saved in my folder "Best d2 pics" :D

Unimportant comment: To me, RFL is the most interesting tournament around here, even more so than MFO. More tweaking, more theorycrafting, more run times craze, less hunting for crap. Literally, out of the 3 items I'm missing in my grail, none would be put to use... Unless on fun characters, which are, obviously, fairly unimportant. ;)

There are very few things in life that are "important", and certainly nothing D2-related is among them, so that category is just off in general.

That being said, I don't think @pharphis cares about the RFL at all in comparison to this drop, and rightly so. Don't think this thread's title is anything more than tongue-in-cheek complaining. ;)

Unimportant comment: To me, RFL is the most interesting tournament around here, even more so than MFO. More tweaking, more theorycrafting, more run times craze, less hunting for crap. Literally, out of the 3 items I'm missing in my grail, none would be put to use... Unless on fun characters, which are, obviously, fairly unimportant. ;)

There are very few things in life that are "important", and certainly nothing D2-related is among them, so that category is just off in general.

That being said, I don't think @pharphis cares about the RFL at all in comparison to this drop, and rightly so. Don't think this thread's title is anything more than tongue-in-cheek complaining. ;)

Meanwhile, I'm just over here in the Mausoleum thinking 'Where is my damned Zod rune?'.

wow, a white zod. Thats a fun drop. What patch is hardest to get zod and how does this compare to todays rune drops?

wow, a white zod. Thats a fun drop. What patch is hardest to get zod and how does this compare to todays rune drops?
probably 1.08 because the rarity order flips back to zod being the rarest, again (iirc).

Rune droprates are lower in 1.09 than 1.07 IIRC, but you have the /p command to (probably) offset that fact.

Thats interesting, indeed the players command is a big feature for getting them stones. Difficult to calculate what is a bigger factor in finding runes. But ive never heard of a zod dropping in any patch before 1.10 what a time to be alive^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High