2 weeks too late - Item Find Thread April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolled gear for a wind Druid:

View attachment 13252 View attachment 13253 View attachment 13254 View attachment 13255 View attachment 13257

Went with a silly Gothic Plate Enigma for the looks obviously. I swear all the ladies in Rogue Encampment have been looking at me differently ever since i wore this armor. Even Charsi was checking me out and she usually friend zones everyone else but the Barbarians!

Decided to run 20 hours of random cool locations in all acts and post the haul afterwards (and skip the amazon runs I promised for now).

I swear all the ladies in Rogue Encampment have been looking at me differently ever since i wore this armor. Even Charsi was checking me out and she usually friend zones everyone else but the Barbarians!
Sorry to break it to you buddy, but Charsi is definitely into chicks. She just doesn't openly act it because of fear of discrimination. Sanctuary is a bit backwards and narrow-minded still in terms of LGBT rights.

XA3uEX6.jpg

A world-spanning network of telescopes called the Zod-God Telescope zoomed in on the indestructible monster to create this first-ever picture of Zod rune.

"We have seen what we thought was unseeable. We have seen and taken a picture of a Zod rune,” Sheperd Doeleman, EHT Director and runephysicist at the Zodvard Center for Runephysics in Zodbridge.

“We’ve been studying Zod rune so long, sometimes it’s easy to forget that none of us have actually seen one,” France EldDola, director of the National Rune Foundation, said in the news conference. Seeing one “is a Herculean task,” she said.

That's because Zod runes are notoriously hard to see. Their rarity is so extreme that nothing, not even light, can escape across the boundary at a Zod rune's edge. But some Zod runes, especially those found by @T72on1 , stand out by voraciously accreting bright disks of radioactive gas and other material. Appearing as a fuzzy, asymmetrical ring, it unveils for the first time a dark abyss of one of the universe’s most mysterious objects - THE Zod rune.

The image aligns with expectations of what a Zod rune should look like based on Zodstein’s general theory of indestructibility, which predicts how spacetime is warped by the extreme rarity of a Zod rune. The picture is one more strong piece of evidence supporting the existence of Zod runes. “Being able to actually see this shadow and to detect it is a tremendous first step towards finding the BOTD particle which creates the foundation of the whole universe"

@J-Dog Love it. Cant wait to see the haul! You not like the bowazon, or just tempted by the caller of storms?

I actually went from Fishyzon to bowzon to javazon. Bowzon is one of my favourites but with the current gear I can only run Pits and for some reason I don't like to farm it at the moment. I guess it's the spring sun that makes me not want to go underground. The javazon is is fine but it's no bowzon...

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but Charsi is definitely into chicks. She just doesn't openly act it because of fear of discrimination. Sanctuary is a bit backwards and narrow-minded still in terms of LGBT rights.

I should've known. Maybe I'll set up a blind date for her with Anya and casually join in with the Bear. It's not weird, is it?

Oh and here's two close calls I found today:
View attachment 13258 View attachment 13259

An eccentric eastern european man of considerable means ranting incoherently about the girl rune of his dreams ...

'I did not cube it, I did not!' :D

---

After 6 hours of Travincal I decided to start rerolling GCs again and even managed to do 3 batches of 39 PGems. Sadly Curses and Masteries were all I got!

Luckily I had reached level 93 during these 6 hours and I had kept all my perfect Amethysts instead of rerolling with them :)

That amounted to a total of 130 Caster Amulets and ... oh boy...

During the gambling I got these Amulets which are keepers in and of themselves:

Chaos Eye
Amulet
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0xfd575eb1
Item Level: 94
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+40 to Life
Cold Resist +6%
All Resistances +11

Kenshi's Amulet of the Wraith
Amulet
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x5817e074
Item Level: 93
+3 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
6% Mana stolen per hit

Volcanic Amulet of Chance
Amulet
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x10cdbf25
Item Level: 97
+3 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)
14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Corruption Mark
Amulet
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x496492e4
Item Level: 92
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
6% Life stolen per hit
Fire Resist +29%
11% Damage Taken Goes To Mana

The crafts then ranged from curiosities and useful ones ...

Order Necklace
Amulet
Required Level: 95
Fingerprint: 0xcec4f6d
Item Level: 90
+7% Faster Cast Rate
6% Life stolen per hit
+19 to Strength
+16 to Dexterity
+13 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8%
All Resistances +10

Wraith Mark
Amulet
Required Level: 52
Fingerprint: 0x94c8b288
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+18% Faster Cast Rate
+19 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 10%
+5 Maximum Stamina
Poison Resist +13%

... to solid keepers ...

Raven Clasp
Amulet
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0xc7c9af18
Item Level: 91
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+19 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
+14 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%

Raven Beads
Amulet
Required Level: 95
Fingerprint: 0xb70e08eb
+1 to Amazon Skill Levels
+9% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 15 Lightning Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
+18 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8%
8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Havoc Mark
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xc1870638
Item Level: 94
+2 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
+9% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Maximum Damage
+19 to Life
+17 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
All Resistances +10

Bitter Noose
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x5c1d07a6
+2 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+8% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Minimum Damage
+10 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 6%
All Resistances +7
Fire Resist +32%

Bone Gorget
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x697167b4
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+7% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Dexterity
+31 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
All Resistances +12

Order Noose
Amulet
Required Level: 72
Fingerprint: 0x4ac17e05
Item Level: 91
+2 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)
+7% Faster Cast Rate
+20 to Strength
+9 to Life
+89 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 7%

... to downright godly:

Ghoul Heart
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xb1b08d93
Item Level: 90
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+9% Faster Cast Rate
+18 to Strength
+1 to Energy
+18 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8%
All Resistances +17

Rune Necklace
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xf0d5ebec
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+18% Faster Cast Rate
3% Mana stolen per hit
+18 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8%
All Resistances +20

That Paladin Amulet is basically made for a Hammerdin and the Assassin one with it's perfect 9% fcr will go very nicely with my Witch-hunter's Tiara of the Magus :cool:

And I still have material for 35 Blood rings, Gold for 1k gambled rings and two excellent Druid Life skillers to show off. And let's not even start with the runes :p

But I feel this is more than enough to take in for one post :D

Wow @art_vandelay, I’m jealous of 3 of those assassin amulets, haha! I would be happy with the 1/20 for hitting the 172 bp! But both the 2trap and 2sin ones are great as well!

Impressive stuff!

I know it isn't the most earth shattering item in the world, but I am pretty pleased with it.

mrZCwgn.jpg

A perfect defense monarch with a nearly perfect spirit roll. All I needed was another 35fcr monarch, so this was a nice surprise. I won't mention that I went through 21 Hel runes and 22 spirit sets to get it...

Slightly more than 4hours tonight, and even if qualifiers were not as good as during the previous session, i already hit the 5 mark. So stay behind guys !

Now the main drops of the night. I'm pleased with the Verdungo and the two facets (not big ones this time), i don't know about the Valkyrie but it's always a grailer check. The Ravenfrost is more than decent too (20/227 !!!)

GNight guys, i'll play again on tuesday night or wednesday, be lucky by then !
plNanV7l.jpg

2rvOtlll.jpg

cFYVd5ul.jpg

nd3GauOl.jpg

1c23hWJl.jpg
XnB2Ke2l.jpg

OZOndkzl.jpg
KzXf4tDl.jpg

xmD7MLXl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium