2 weeks too late - Item Find Thread April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sir_cyclops hope not ! But well after the last levels during which i got close to nothing of interest, getting some drops again is nice thing. The point is that i don't sleep a lot lately, training myself to make full set in three eve-nights ! (joking... not sleeping much tho :confused:)

Also i need to train for those chars, especially Sorc that i never handled very well. This round at Travi requires somehow simple enough tasking, so i'll get used quickly, but if i can get regular 50s barb run and 25s sorc run, i'll be happy in the end !

Edit: if i drop a Cham during training, yes, i will say i have burnt my luck before round !

Last edited:
Ok, this is absolutely ridiculous...

Code:
Ravenlore
Sky Spirit
Defense: 363
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 113
Fingerprint: 0x8c8d5744
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
-20% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+7 to Raven (Druid Only)
+133% Enhanced Defense
+30 to Energy
All Resistances +25

Essentially a perfect Ravenlore after getting a near perfect one yesterday :D I guess it's time to test out Fissure on the council? :rolleyes:

Training for Travincal round, or actually looking for good spawn spot still, rewarded me with one the better fcr rings I've ever found. Too bad that poison is not lightning, but it's stellar when compared to my current one.

View attachment 13238

Training for Travincal round, or actually looking for good spawn spot still, rewarded me with one the better fcr rings I've ever found. Too bad that poison is not lightning, but it's stellar when compared to my current one...

Very nice indeed !

Upgraded a few things on my level 90 Zealdin. He has max resists, with lightning at 80 and fire at 77. I had mostly been using him as a Trav runner, but I like him a lot and may send him to do CS runs or something where I can work on leveling him higher. I'm hoping I can find a good place to level without needing an Enimga, because that will mess up my whole setup putting my Enigma on him and I only have one and hate having to move it around a lot. I am thinking CS or possibly Pindle through Nithlaak will be places I can level without needing an Enigma too badly.

I still have 3 skills unused and some stats unused, because of my STR being pretty low. Although I may not need anymore STR and may invest it into Vita soon. The skills I will either use on Defiance for more defense on Holy Shield or to add more to my max resists(have already got my fire up to 77 for Trav Runs). I also put my CtA on him also, with my old Spirit Rondache next to it. Now I wish I would have used a Flail so it looks different than my Grief, but I was using the CtA all over and didn't think of this issue. I will probably make another when I can and do a Flail, or if I get lucky and find a nice Scepter, for my Zealdin.

Normally I put PTopaz in a Shako, but I figured if any Shako deserves spending an Ist for 1 extra MF, this would be the one lol:

CZbE8dx.jpg

I upgraded my shield from a random crappy Spirit Rondache that I had for some reason been using all this time and just never bothered changing. The only HoZ I have found is a 150%ED Ethereal one lmao. I didn't bother rerolling for perfect FCR or anything, since I am using a Fortitude and my FCR really doesn't matter. Although my OCD might get me to fish for a 35% later on or if I end up going permanent Enigma:

CbjGnz3.jpg

I had a 4LL, tri resist ring before hand here. I realized I had a ring with only 1 less LL, enough resists to keep my resists maxed and the bonus of +8 minimum damage that went nicely with my Grief PB. My other ring is a 230/20 Raven Frost:

Dddm6EH.jpg

Making good progress on that exploding arrow amazon I fired up the other day. She's now a cookie cutter multishot/strafe/FA zon. Lvl 88 now. Doing p1 pits for fun and leveling, maybe just 100 or so runs. Going VERY slowly.

Last edited:
Did a 4 hours session already, and it has been pretty rewardful !

At some point of the run, went to Alkor, and stopped at about 780k gold

Should have repaired before, the costs afterwards few runs later was over 550k :confused:

Apart from qualifiers, here are my top drops

Well, almost ;)
6gfnrkjl.jpg

Here we go !
UmLC4uBl.jpg
llYx01Jl.jpg

0CyPk4vl.jpg

yBmQdmil.jpg

TBBFZYkl.jpg
pBw9TDPl.jpg

esLyVLYl.jpg

xlOPDXdl.jpg
And dropped alongside with my best qualifier of the night
NI2bMUrl.jpg

Last edited:
@sir_cyclops
I've read... that Shadow bow is the best base for your first Faith. And it's what I've used to make my first Faith in the 99er challenge. From my experience it's the most versatile of the bases, reaching max fpa on Bowa with 65% ias with 3 of the 4 possible Fana rolls - while also allowing the Rogue merc to equip it.

I'm not too sure about the fpa breakpoints for Rouges; but faster bows are usually preferred over slower ones for your merc since they are there to provide utility and not damage. Faster attacks means more frequent actions, which equals merc repositioning faster.

But, if you want the bow specifically for your Rogue merc; faster base with lower req is preferred and thus Blade bow. (yes I meant Blade bow and not Razor bow). If you want the bow specifically for your Bowa, I'll recommend GMB for the high base damage. 8fpa attacks on GMB is fast enough for PvM and provides much better damage overall.

I don't have experience with Faith on non-amazons, so I can't comment much on that; though I've seen Diamond bow/Shadow bow as the preferred bases.

2cents.:)

No IAS, so this is garbage, right? 1.07 LF makes all bolts carry physical damage, I think...

If 1.07 LF adds physical damage to the secondary bolts, then this should be an excellent weapon in spite of lacking IAS and an extraordinary result on a crafted weapon.

Turns out only base weapon damage is added. However, WorG pointed out in the 1.07 thread that herding skills are far more important than attack speed, so it should still do very well provided I get good at playing LF zon.

@Gynli thanks for the tips! Here’s my options (found the shadow one last night)
WCbg0Tk.jpg

h3j8o41.jpg

Found some decent stuff doing pindle with Devi! Grailers both

oIz1wbB.jpg

lbqFWhm.jpg

Shame it’s 1 os but still an awesome find!

Turns out only base weapon damage is added. However, WorG pointed out in the 1.07 thread that herding skills are far more important than attack speed, so it should still do very well provided I get good at playing LF zon.
Herding skills are as important as resisting the urge to kill the last three stray cows after you electrocuted the others. That would probably take longer than going elsewhere and kill another 50.

I decided to not do any Travincal runs for the RFL in the few hours before work today. So I did some Andariel runs in 1.07 instead, looking for some unique jewellery for my Javazon. No luck in that department, but one of the boss or champion packs in her room dropped this:
Code:
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm
Defense: 217
Durability: 26 of 40
Required Strength: 115
Required Level: 34
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 81
Fingerprint: 0x11300910
+15 to Strength
+120% Enhanced Defense
30% Faster Hit Recovery
35% Chance of Crushing Blow
15% Deadly Strike

Convenient, now I don't have look for a Winged Helm rack.

Here are a few finds and cubed shields I did last night and today:

2 grailers--
c7EM9ln.jpg

3G52vVo.jpg

Both of these shields I cubed the sockets. I may make a Spirit in them. My Zealdin only has 107 strength with gear, so I may only be able to use them if I go with Enigma, respect, change gear or on a future Hammerdin or different kind of Paladin:

Kurast Shield
Defense: 166
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 29 of 55
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 124
Fingerprint: 0xaf211f3e
Item Level: 79
Version: Expansion 1.10+
All Resistances +45
4 Sockets (0 used)

Kurast Shield