2 weeks too late - Item Find Thread April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Babyhell, you got shadow dancers and a blizzard ormus and a 5/5 light facet and a cold facet!? You’re luck has no end today.

Been running meph for kiras or steelshade so merc can survive round 2 of RFL. I’ve posted most of my finds on here so far, but the last 30 runs have been pretty generous.

Here’s the ones I’m excited about (with the best being last):

Lenymo is prob my favorite item in the game so it’s fun to find
b81uTd1.jpg

Almost worst roll possible. Still fun if I wanna try devi as kicker hybrid:
ol6Qk0B.jpg

After 325 runs, I FOUND ONE OF MY GOAL ITEMS! It’s a good roll for a steel shade also. But this pales in comparison to the next item.
tEMUfdt.jpg

0_0
8e8yg9c.jpg

I didn’t even know meph could drop it!!!
okay, I know, he can’t drop it. This was bizarre, but what actually happened is that the boss of the vampire lords in the back glided up and my merc killed him RIGHT before meph died so the wind force dropped just before all the other items. It’s crazy!

In its glory:
suIb5Sf.jpg

@sir_cyclops Congrats on the Windforce ! And steel shade as you were targeting it ;)

Yes i've been on a streak tonight - well i started at 20PM to about 2:15AM, when you're on such you don't want to stop but... it's time to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some additionnal stuff, sorc is still not ready for Travi, even if this robe may help more than a bit !

Yeah, people run alvl 85 places for windforce and take forever to find it. I was doing meph runs and not even fighting those guys and it randomly just drops for me. Combined with my unused jah and the 4os +3 mat bow base I found, I think windforce/faith combo zon+a1 rogue merc might be my next character after RFL is all finished. We’ll see :p

@sir_cyclops omg congrats! ive been looking for those 2 for a longg while. I can let go of WF, but i realllly want that steelshade. :mad:

Also you probably knew, but rogues cant equip amazon bows. =P diamond/shadow/razor bows for your faith merc perhaps??

Code:
Witch-hunter's Greater Talons of Might
Greater Talons
One Hand Damage: 21 - 35
Durability: 69 of 69
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 79
Required Dexterity: 79
Fingerprint: 0xa2157a27
Item Level: 96
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+3 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)
+3 to Strength

Alright, that's it. It's done. I don't think I want to do this ever again. I thought I hated LK. I was wrong. I hate shopping. I couldn't even properly zone out because I was so paranoid about investing this much time that if my tired eyes left focus for a second I might miss the claw. It's done. It's over.

....now to go back to LK for Ber

Edit: I did find some really cool (but useless to me) claws. Nothing with +5 or +6 but cool nonetheless. I'll post them once I get a break in me.

My strategy was to run Pindle with my blizzsorc, pick up one item every run, and sell it at Anya. I'd check the her claws on every run, and with the proceeds from selling items I could mix things up a little bit by gambling. Not the most efficient way to do it, but it kept me interested long enough to pick up these:

Weezy's Cunning Scissors Quhab
One-Hand Damage: 19 to 40
Durability: 68 of 68
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 82
Required Strength: 82
Required Level: 45
Claw Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 98
Fingerprint: 0x9bbd4e41
+3 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)
+3 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)

@Gynli thanks! Yeah I’m pretty pumped now. Can’t believe I found both in a few runs.

@Noodle wow. Those are legit. Tell me they rolled 2os! That’s a good strategy too. I could do that on p8 for a combination of exp, gold, mfing, shopping, and gambling.

Completed lvl 85 this morning. I shouldn't have stopped tonight's session...
Started nonetheless with an eth Balrog skin
e02O3MJ.jpg

Would have preferred 3os for Treachery, but still nice 1k+. Is it worth a Fortitude on the long run, or i craft it as a Stone ?
SaYETeA.jpg

nbW2zGN.jpg

Some weird combination, but nothing rolled the good way
cZB6V35.jpg

OIJ5QRr.jpg

sMONPO6.jpg

And nothing more ! Better luck next time !

Last edited:
HA! LK finally paid off and I beat the odds. During 312 runs yesterday and today I got Mal, Pul, Ohm, Vex and Sur - the last needed items for Infinity. That Sur dropped at 312th run and was my fourth Sur in total. Third from LK. I've now ran LK around 800 times getting three Surs, two Vexes and three Ohms along with two Mals. That ain't many runs but I'm done with it for a while as I can finally focus on slaying some monsters and finding Tal's armor & amulet.

Combining the runes from LK and RFL cow round I was able to craft Infinity & Fortitude for my merc for the incoming RFL Travi round. Yeah! Rolls are mediocre or below that, but they're Fortitude and Infinity nevertheless! Happy :)

Readouts:
Infinity
Thresher
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 71 - 833
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 142
Required Dexterity: 108
Fingerprint: 0x19dede9d
Item Level: 79
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy
Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Run/Walk
295% Enhanced Damage
-46% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
40% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+47 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Fortitude
Hellforge Plate
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 3543
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 186
Fingerprint: 0x6872bfbd
Item Level: 84
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+94 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +28
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

Last edited:
Continued my Frenzy Barbarian, that now has an Enigma and Hoto/Spirit on switch, from the start of Act 5 up to killing Nithlaak(sp?) dude. I teleported through the majority of it, until I got to Pindle. I found the rune from Threshsocket and the Charm was I think in the Halls of Anguish, but I could be wrong. I don't remember the item levels of each area, so maybe someone will know by the level 83.

x73b38l.jpg

Graverobber's Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xda17a96
Item Level: 83
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+4 to Strength

This makes 8 Summoner Necro GCs. I started an untwinked summoner Necro awhile back, but only got him to level 20ish. I am thinking that the game is telling me to make a Summoner. I have a lot of summoner items to go along with the charms.

I've been hitting up LK a bit, mixing it up with the pits, looking for a Sur (I've got one already) and a 5os Bezerker Axe. The pits complied quite quickly and after cube socketing a couple from Monday night I had a 5os one. I returned to Lk for more hunting and was looking so hard for a Sur a was a bit taken aback when this dropped.
View attachment 13229

I took my luck and made Beast and, well, I could have done with a bit less luck on the finding and a bit more on the rolling but it will work find for my nerco running the Council (assuming I can manage it).

Also on my LK map is a weapon rack that drops Ceremonial Javs more than anything else (30-40% of the time?) I got my cower ready using this fact last round as a Titan's was only a matter of time. After several more Titan's, I suppose an Eth was just a matter of time too.

Code:
Beast
Berserker Axe
BerTirUmMalLum
One Hand Damage: 83 - 245
Durability: 24 of 26
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 138
Required Dexterity: 59
Fingerprint: 0x55a8fbe7
Item Level: 85
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+40% Increased Attack Speed
246% Enhanced Damage
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% Chance of Open Wounds
Prevent Monster Heal
+3 to Werebear
+3 to Lycanthropy
+26 to Strength
+10 to Energy
+2 to Mana after each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5/5 Charges)
5 Sockets (5 used)

Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 104 - 288
One Hand Damage: 104 - 202
Quantity: 140
Required Strength: 15
Required Dexterity: 99
Fingerprint: 0x245040a4
Item Level: 79
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+30% Faster Run/Walk
194% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
9% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Increased Stack Size
Replenishes quantity
Ethereal

@Gynli did you mean blade bow or really mean razor bow? I never know what I'm looking for with a faith base. Why not ward bow? Also are crusader/hydra bows too slow?

@Luhkoh Generally people put Faith into a GMB for an Amazon and a Crusader Bow for other classes. I assume Crusader Bow would be the Merc choice as well then. (To calculate DPS for each of them you can try the german weapon speed calculator to get attacks/s. But it's quite annoying to do, as you need to take different levels of Fanaticism into account)

Without any fancy calculations you can immediately eliminate a few possibilities from the list of elite bows by comparing all bows with the same WSM for their avg dmg and their requirements. For example Hydra and Crusader Bow have the same speed and avg Damage but Hydra Bows have much higher requirements.

For a Rogue from normal you have 113 Str and 169 Dex at level 65 (lvlreq of a Jah), so she couldn't even equip a Hydra Bow until level 82 (or she would have to make up 31 Strength from Helm and Armor ...) . Crusader Bow would work just fine.

And if you find a +3 Bow Mat Bow with 4os you should probably keep it for Ice or HoJ since on an elemental build attack speed trumps physical dps. (I guess it doesn't matter for Phoenix because of the Firestorm procs and their cast delay)

After seeing Babyhell get that Blizzard Ormus at Pindle I decided to squeeze in some Pindle today to maybe get a chance at something that might help. Together with the Council and Pindle I can now proudly present:

Things you put on your Cold Sorc:

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x9a612538
Unidentified
100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die
Adds 1 - 74 Lightning Damage
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+4% to Lightning Skill Damage

Natural Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd98987d5
Unidentified
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)

Sparking Grand Charm of Quality
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe11515dd
Item Level: 86
Unidentified
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Maximum Damage

Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x901332ad
Unidentified
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+20 to Life

Ravenlore
Sky Spirit
Defense: 344
Durability: 10 of 20
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 113
Fingerprint: 0x3379c474
Item Level: 86
Unidentified
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
-19% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+7 to Raven (Druid Only)
+121% Enhanced Defense
+21 to Energy
All Resistances +23

But don't you worry about me, I figured it out! If I just want the Fathom, Ormus and Nightwing's enough then Pindle will give me Death's Web, a Ber for Enigma and a Griffon's :D

---

@sir_cyclops Or you know... don't put a Zod in and try to Pat a Paladin without the shield breaking :D

@Babyhell Nice finds. I have been looking for Gore Riders since I restarted lol. Still no Gores, Arachnid's Mesh, HoZ or a Cold Facet for my dFathom. Those are the main items I can think of that are evading me. I would love a Windforce, DWeb and a 2 OS CoA, but I am aware that those are not quite as easy to find. Griswold's Set I wouldn't mind either.

First session, after less than 10 fishing she dropped a middle balcony map, with Torc inside, and a mana shrine close to wp, so not bad i guess...
Already dropped 2 Gul, and a Fungal 33 lifer

For now sat at a 32+secs average, there's room for improvement !

and some screenshots when she was getting used to the map

Gul on one of the first runs (got some deaths at start)
enNLfDGl.jpg

Another 29MF Nagel
PbsYQdYl.jpg

RUmXoXZl.jpg

Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
Swirling Crystal
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Durability: 49 of 50
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x493e635c
Unidentified
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+10 to Energy
+57 to Life
+77 to Mana
Set (2 items): +1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Set (3 items): -15% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Set (4 items): -15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Set (5 items): +15% to Cold Skill Damage
xeXDdZsl.jpg

And some charms, including a Fungal lifer
Code:
Viridian Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0xebf714c2
Unidentified
+37 to Life
Poison Resist +19%

Cobalt Small Charm of the Glacier
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0xfef5513
Unidentified
Adds 3 - 6 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)
Cold Resist +8%

Fungal Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0x6153fce1
Unidentified
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+33 to Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High