The PvP Thread

I can host. If anyone is control of their own router it is pretty easy to set up.

Hamachi was never used for PvP ad the connection was never good enough.

I've been collecting some gear for a lvl 30 bone necro over the years, (still no sojs :rolleyes:). I'm assuming we would be able to use our SP stashes for this? We're not talking about b.net, yes?

It's nothing like the godly necro heads of old that LLDers used to use, but it's something. Still working on finding a wand, but I suppose spirit would be preferable.
Code:
Storm Shield
Zombie Head
Defense: 5
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 12
Fingerprint: 0x24093156
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 13 - 28 Poison Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+2 to Bone Spirit (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Terror (Necromancer Only)
+5 to Mana
Requirements -20%
2 Sockets (0 used)

Just a heads up, if / when we do get to duel it will almost certainly have to be in the latest version, if we want to include as many people as possible.

Time to get upgrading for us 1.13 throwbacks.

I've been collecting some gear for a lvl 30 bone necro over the years, (still no sojs :rolleyes:). I'm assuming we would be able to use our SP stashes for this? We're not talking about b.net, yes?

It's nothing like the godly necro heads of old that LLDers used to use, but it's something. Still working on finding a wand, but I suppose spirit would be preferable.
Code:
Storm Shield
Zombie Head
Defense: 5
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 12
Fingerprint: 0x24093156
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 13 - 28 Poison Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+2 to Bone Spirit (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Terror (Necromancer Only)
+5 to Mana
Requirements -20%
2 Sockets (0 used)
That's pretty nice! You may want another head for blocking vs bowazons/chargers though. Wands have to be super good to offset Spirit's mods.

Someone mentioned PvP...

So I have the possibility to PvP this weekend on Friday and/or Saturday.
I think my host should be OK, but will need to blow the dust off it.

Anyone interested? More than happy to do something to accomodate new players, if anyone is interested.

So I have the possibility to PvP this weekend on Friday and/or Saturday.
I think my host should be OK, but will need to blow the dust off it.

Anyone interested? More than happy to do something to accomodate new players, if anyone is interested.
Yes please. If you're taking requests, I request some low duels.

Low may be a problem for me as I don’t currently have any characters.

Are there rules for LLD30? Are HF rushees allowed?

I want to do HLD, maybe one night of each.

Normal times - About 10pm European time, maybe a bit earlier. If someone wants to play at different times, let me know and I can probably host something.

I want to try out dueling never have before. Sounds fun!

I'm GMT -6, Central Standard Time, but would still try to get in whenever.

Low may be a problem for me as I don’t currently have any characters.

Are there rules for LLD30? Are HF rushees allowed?

There are, but I have some issues with some of them and would look to change them if we could get enough people interested enough to have opinions on them. Also, I don't remember where I found them, I think this is it. Glitch rushing is pretty much mandatory for a lvl9, but in the list it's prohibited. I've read more comprehensive lists and bnet Europe had some good rules that I can only remember a few of (and can't find any of) such as zealots being capped at 29 (fanat is OP).

If you're looking for a screw around LLDer go with a level 30 caster as they have same basic gear and you have options on build choice. I have a mini guide I forgot about until recently. Also, Two pages ago I typed this out, you may remember it?

But it's wild west times, make it and I'll duel it. I have a 9, 18, 29, and 30 ready to go with starter gear and am just itching to fight.

ps. I also have a Spammerdin for HLD and would not say no to that.

Last edited:
Let’s go for Saturday.

I haven’t had time to check my host yet and gear characters, will do that tonight.

Approximate starting time and time zone? I think it's early in the morning for me, but I want to double check.

9pm UK Time

We are playing 1.14d, so upgrade now if you haven't already. I'm ugrading finally.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High