The PvP Thread

May be a bit later than advertised, my hosting computer needs updating - update in 30mins

Game is up but I still need 30mins to equip.

Edit: I'm having computer problems, but game is still up - be there soon I hope. 2 in game when I left.

Last edited:
We did a few duels with Mir. I was quite pleased with Throwbarb, however it has a drawback: the Javelins run out very quickly. About 4 sets of Javelins would be needed to duel comfortably, without worrying about running out of ammo (speaking about comfort switching Javelins mid duel, but you get the idea). And they all need to fit in the inventory, which puts a serious dent into life total. The build is fun and enjoyable still.

Good games yesterday, I tried a new build and it had some potential.
Would gladly join today too if there are some games tonight.

Well the game may still be up.

Really sorry about last night, I should have checked before. I'm now busy transferring to Wine, which seems much faster. I will post if I get it all fixed in time.

@maxicek I would do a lot of dirty things to have a 31 ping while playing Diablo 2 online LOL. If I could keep it under 200, I would be ecstatic. Lack of options and internet monopolies around here have really screwed us over.. :'(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High