One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back after a break and started fresh with D2R. Rolled a FOrb/FBall sorc and respec'd into a blizz sorc after Hell A4. So far RNG has been very kind to me. Here's some highlights:

From NM Baal:
Screenshot007.png
40%

First roll with Monarch:
Screenshot008.png

Runes so far are 2x UM, 2x PUL and after 20 or so LK runs this:
Screenshot009.png

Pretty nuts...

Runes so far are 2x UM, 2x PUL and after 20 or so LK runs this:
I read that as "2x UM, 2x PUL after 20 or so LK runs", then I saw the Ber and thought that is some improbable luck :D

• Haha
Reactions: J-Dog and d2lover
My very first D2R run on Hell Meph...

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x7d116ca0
Item Level: 87
Version: Resurrected
+1 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
3% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

If you want some improbable luck, I've got the post for you. So I spent my morning writing my D2R FAQ, popped on my D2R UT99 sorc to do more LK runs, nabbed a sur rune!
Screenshot092.png

Encouraged by my success, I continued. Here I'm thinkin, wow, already a quarter of the way to infinity, barely started and already making great progress. I've been strapped in for the long haul, fully expecting to be grinding LK nightly for the next couple of weeks at least. Then this happened.
Screenshot093.png

That seems extremely unlikely. I think I've only found 1 of these in LK directly before.. I was freaking out needless to say, my brother in law is over playing next to me and he doesn't know much about LK or D2 in general, so I'm going on and on and on to him about exactly how unlikely this is and how many LK runs I've done in the past in legacy and blah blah blah.

I had barely finished gushing about it to him when this happened
Screenshot094.png

I mean it's wild. It's so wild I can't honestly believe it. They were both from the same exact chest out of the 6 chests... Anyone got the pattern tables handy? Are these the patterns for these? I can't even remember how many patterns there are for this.. is it 3? It's so wild it's got me wondering if something has changed. I don't even have a base for it yet. I only have 1 um rune. I can't even make CTA yet. I have maybe 8-12 hours farmed in LK on this character. That's gotta be some kinda speed record. The worst part is I gotta keep going because I actually need lower runes for stuff. It's so backwards. I know it's weird but I'm kind of disappointed in a way. I actually love grinding LK, it's a very relaxing activity for me, I've done it fairly consistently over the years to build up my charms and runes, make all my fancy runewords in my old stashes. Part of the enjoyment for me is the hard work and the payout hitting at long last I guess? This is just too quick. It feels like I don't deserve it.

Edit: So yeah.. those are patterns from 1.13/1.14. No changes from 1.14 in the D2R superchests. omw to buy a lotto ticket

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High