One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
D2R essentials.

I started farming keys a bit late (never picked them up before) so I only had enough for 3 torches so far. Still good start im terms of classes, and first Anni was alright, too.

2021-09-24 (1).png2021-09-24 (2).png2021-09-24 (3).png2021-09-24 (4).png2021-09-24.png

For now they'll collect a bit of dust though... apart from a Smiter, I only forwarded HC chars to D2R at this point.

Just found this very attractive collection of staffmods:
P1quarterstaffmods.png
This staff dropped in NM Barracks. I don't yet know whether its item level could high enough for Larzuk to put four holes in it, but if it is, I think this one would make a drool-worthy Memory runeword. :love:

With all the hype decided to give UT a try...well, it was humiliating experience but in the end managed to grab a druid T.

Decided not to spend time to re-equip my zealot - I play vanilla so no grief, forti etc. - so took him with his current equipment (Stormlash, CoH, ~850 hp). Only other items I muled over were CtA, Exile and LT wand.

01.png

02.png

Next stage - hunting organs. Duriel is first since he is the easiest (near wp), Izual was the second and left Lilith to the end (rightfully so, had problems to get LT on her and almost died)

03.png

04.png

05.png
06.png
08.png

With the organs in cube it was time for the big show, since I'm running D2R on an old laptop I was very afraid of 'loading screen lag' since the red portal is near the center (experience its al the time when moving to new wp/tp) so I changed to legacy mode to speed loading even a bit.
Luckily, managed to enter without drawing attention and immediately went for Mephisto in SW corner (running along the perimeter). After 2 deaths he went down...get LT on him was harder then I remembered.
Next was Baal, the easiest of the 3, he went down without even summoning his minions.
Diablo wasn't much of a problem but near the end BO wear off and couldn't heal fast enough with potions & LT...went down together with him.

09.png
10.png

Finally a Torch!
11.png

PS: Someone know how to take screenshot in D2R or were they are saved?

I thought torch/anni weren't going to available in single player? Did that change?

This will be my next enigma base:

Code:
Archon Plate
Defense: 522
Durability: 58 of 60
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x6ba9e5ac
Item Level: 1
Version: Expansion 1.10+

I cubed 10 cracked/crude archonplates with El+chipped and this was the best one (2 def of perfect).

Maybe for a BvA, but would like to hear opinions on that.
With good gear but w/o torches what is the best armor currently?

Or don't make it at all and save for 15% def no dura base?

I spent a little time shopping Anya for claws. I got a few +4s (venom and DS, iirc), but I also got one +5:

Witch-hunter's Greater Talons of Excellence
Greater Talons

One Hand Damage: 27 - 35
Durability: 69 of 69
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 79
Required Dexterity: 79
Fingerprint: 0x27935ef2
Item Level: 96
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+6 to Minimum Damage
+3 to Phoenix Strike (Assassin Only)
+1 to Wake of Inferno (Assassin Only)

Is that useful as an offhand for a phoenix stirker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High