Noodle's SoJ Quest

Noodle

Jul 18, 2003
Noodle's SoJ Quest

I've played this game for several years, and have been fortunate enough to find many high level items. I've completed and Mat'ed / Pat'ed characters wearing the full IK, Mavina's, Tal's, and Tran Goul's sets. I've found two Stormlashes, four or five HoZ's, Windforce, BKWB, and countless others.

But I've never found an SoJ.

With plenty of time over the next four days to play, I'm going to lay it all out and run Andy until this shiny little bauble drops. I'm going to run her on hell rather than Nightmare - I know the chances are slightly less, but I don't want to lose my Hell map.

I'll be using my Zealot, with Stormlash as primary weapon.

I have just one thing to say to Andariel: "Die, maggot!"

- Noodle

Good luck with Your Quest, hopefully You will find couple of them soon!

I found my one and only while running Nightmare Meph...

Best of luck, Noodle!

I found my only SoJ when I did a couple of NM Andy runs on b.net a couple years ago, haven't found one since :cry:

Good luck Noodle! I know I've never found one myself, but I'm sure that's just because I never ran Andariel at all =P.

Good luck
i have found myself only 3 soj. all of them in giveaway stashes :)
only one was actually from an NM andy run

good luck. found 3 sojs from nm andy, 2 from hell andy.
now i'm passing my luck to you. hope this helps.

First unique ring drop at run 29, and it's . . . Carrion Wind, of course.

Only other notable finds so far:

Trang Goul's armor
Spirit Shroud

I found two SOJ's while running NM Andy for a perfect defense Cathan Visage, good luck in your quest.

I found a SOJ off of Nightmare Mephisto, just before I was forced to restart, due to computer difficuties. That pissed me off.

That perforated tart is just messing with me now. Unique rings on consecutive runs (numbers 57 and 58) have yielded up a Ravenfrost and Nagelring. Oh well, at least Ravenfrost is always handy.

congrats, i think you just found more unique rings than i have since i restarted =P

I have only found one SoJ...NM or Hell Andy, I can't remember...I was so happy. I spammed my friends list in caps screaming about it.

Oh, the days. Good luck, man.

I am one of the blessed ones, I've found quite a few of these. (Not counting the pre LoD gambled ones).

I wish you the very best of luck in getting one :thumbsup:

I never found a single SoJ, the one on my sorc was given to me.

But I've found three Ravenfrosts and a Nature's Peace. My Zon smiles gladly.

The first (and only) SOJ I found was in the first 100 NM andy runs. Didn't find a single SOJ for the remaining 900 runs

Just for motivation: I've found 4 bk rings, 3 wisps, several nature's peaces and carrion winds, about ten ravens and loads of other rings. Not a single SOJ. And this is only after restart, zero soj's even before that.

On the other hand, I've never run andy for mf.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High